• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which comes first - the deodorant or the shirt?

Luv2Scrap

<font color=green>The only way is if you have the
Purely for entertainment purposes, because I'm bored :rotfl:

Which do you put on first? And are you male or female (curious if it is a gender difference)?

I put on my shirt first, but my husband and one other male I know say they put on their deodorant first.

I personally would never be able to get that shirt on without getting deodorant marks on it... but maybe that is because women wear their shirts tighter than men? :confused3

I'm a woman. I usually do bra, deodorant, shirt. Many times I will be drying my hair or applying makeup between the deodorant and shirt.

Purely for entertainment purposes, because I'm bored :rotfl:

Which do you put on first? And are you male or female (curious if it is a gender difference)?

I put on my shirt first, but my husband and one other male I know say they put on their deodorant first.

I personally would never be able to get that shirt on without getting deodorant marks on it... but maybe that is because women wear their shirts tighter than men? :confused3

:thumbsup2

Female here--shirt before deodorant. The few times I've done deodorant first, my shirt has white stripes all over it.

Follow-up question: If you have a desk at work, how many of you keep deodorant in your desk drawer in case you forget it in the morning? I DO!! :rotfl2: I have only used it a few times, but I was glad it was there!

Deodorant first. Let it dry fully before putting on the shirt. I have done it that way for years, but was only recently told that is the best way to not get pitt stains--and sure enough I hardly ever have those :thumbsup2

Luv2Scrap said:
Follow-up question: If you have a desk at work, how many of you keep deodorant in your desk drawer in case you forget it in the morning? I DO!! :rotfl2: I have only used it a few times, but I was glad it was there!

Lol... I have two sticks. I apparently forgot I had one and brought in another.

But I usually do shirt then deodorant, unless I'm putting on a button up. Otherwise it always gets on my shirt

I always do deodorant right out of shower, then bra/shirt.

And yes, no matter how careful I am getting dressed, I sometimes can't help getting some of the deodorant on my clothes! GRRRR!!

I wish I could do it the other way - get dressed FIRST, but I'm afraid I'd forget the deodorant :eek: since I get dressed right before I walk out the door to work!

I shower, then put on deoderant, then put on a pajama shirt while I get ready. Then, I put on my bra, deoderant, and my shirt. And, chances are, I'll put deoderant on one more time before I leave the house. I'm paranoid about b.o. apparently. :lmao:

Female-- deodorant/bra/shirt. I use a roll-on so it get dry before my shirt and no streaks.

Follow-- yes, I have a small travel size deodorant in my desk drawe. My coworkers are very happy about that especially after a walk around the lake out back in the heat of the day. :rolleyes1

Another follow up question-- Have you gotten out of the sequence routine, gotten to work and couldn't remember if you did the deodorant part? That's when the extra in the desk comes in handy too!

I shower, then put on deoderant, then put on a pajama shirt while I get ready. Then, I put on my bra, deoderant, and my shirt. And, chances are, I'll put deoderant on one more time before I leave the house. I'm paranoid about b.o. apparently. :lmao:

You aren't the only one - I'm pretty sure there are many days where I have at least two layers on! :thumbsup2

Female-- deodorant/bra/shirt. I use a roll-on so it get dry before my shirt and no streaks.

Follow-- yes, I have a small travel size deodorant in my desk drawe. My coworkers are very happy about that especially after a walk around the lake out back in the heat of the day. :rolleyes1

Another follow up question-- Have you gotten out of the sequence routine, gotten to work and couldn't remember if you did the deodorant part? That's when the extra in the desk comes in handy too!

Yes!! If I can't remember if I did it or not, I figure it's safest to assume I didn't! :rotfl:

Male - deodorant first.

Accidentally put shirt on without deodorant once so I tried to apply deodorant with my shirt on - and got deodorant all over the inside of my shirt. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter