Which characters would you like to see interact or meet?

Hmmm, let's see...
Tinker Bell & Meg would make a great team. Just picturing them together is so cool and fun.
Esmeralda & Belle -- good combination I think. Esmeralda would enlighten Belle in the reality stuff in life. Belle would maybe give her some books to read, to sophisticate her. They are both in France too. However, a let down -- Belle would think Esme as 'little people' (see, one o the things I hold against Belle as a character, but that is just my opinion.) Esmeralda is all about the poor people & social injustice. The outcasts is her song after all. But maybe because of this reason they may learn from each other.
Alice & Wendy ofc. They are basically the same person.

Hmmm, let's see...
Tinker Bell & Meg would make a great team. Just picturing them together is so cool and fun.
Esmeralda & Belle -- good combination I think. Esmeralda would enlighten Belle in the reality stuff in life. Belle would maybe give her some books to read, to sophisticate her. They are both in France too. However, a let down -- Belle would think Esme as 'little people' (see, one o the things I hold against Belle as a character, but that is just my opinion.) Esmeralda is all about the poor people & social injustice. The outcasts is her song after all. But maybe because of this reason they may learn from each other.
Alice & Wendy ofc. They are basically the same person.

I don't think I agree that Belle would see them as "little people" - I think when she says that she isn't talking about people of meager means, but rather small minds. You see how easily the town follows a boor like Gaston to go "kill the beast" - they see him as unknown and therefore bad. It's not so much based on their station, but rather their attitudes. She, afterall, is also someone f meager means - she can't even afford to buy books so she borrows them (though I might say that the bookseller may hav been swayed by a pretty face). I think she just wants to be around people who aren't so self-limiting. Esmerelda may not be as intelligent and well read, but her world view is something Belle would respect.

I don't think I agree that Belle would see them as "little people" - I think when she says that she isn't talking about people of meager means, but rather small minds. You see how easily the town follows a boor like Gaston to go "kill the beast" - they see him as unknown and therefore bad. It's not so much based on their station, but rather their attitudes. She, afterall, is also someone f meager means - she can't even afford to buy books so she borrows them (though I might say that the bookseller may hav been swayed by a pretty face). I think she just wants to be around people who aren't so self-limiting. Esmerelda may not be as intelligent and well read, but her world view is something Belle would respect.
See... depends on what we call 'small minds' For example, in my country some highly educated people look down on someone who works too hard physical job...and provides for the family. Some of them would think that he is self limiting, because he/she doesn't read many books or say...dream big. In that context I meant. Like people without ambition. Remember when Esme says "It puts bread on the table anyway". Gaston...oh well. I've met a lot of Gastons here in my country. I can see the appeal, after all they didn't knew his real motives, they thought of him as a great hunter, he had looks, and later, as a protector. None knew that it was all or to get the girl.

See... depends on what we call 'small minds' For example, in my country some highly educated people look down on someone who works too hard physical job...and provides for the family. Some of them would think that he is self limiting, because he/she doesn't read many books or say...dream big. In that context I meant. Like people without ambition. Remember when Esme says "It puts bread on the table anyway". Gaston...oh well. I've met a lot of Gastons here in my country. I can see the appeal, after all they didn't knew his real motives, they thought of him as a great hunter, he had looks, and later, as a protector. None knew that it was all or to get the girl.

Oh, I think that happens everywehre certainly - I just don't think Belle is quite so haughty and judgemental. Belle's dream is not necessarily money and success - it's "adventure in the great wide somewhere," something that isn't necessarily a product of intellect. She, like Esme, is a dreamer.

Gaston was certianly good at his role as town protector and wasn't necessarily a vilain until what he did to Maurice. That was crossing a line.

Oh, I think that happens everywehre certainly - I just don't think Belle is quite so haughty and judgemental. Belle's dream is not necessarily money and success - it's "adventure in the great wide somewhere," something that isn't necessarily a product of intellect. She, like Esme, is a dreamer.

Gaston was certianly good at his role as town protector and wasn't necessarily a vilain until what he did to Maurice. That was crossing a line.
No I get Belle, I even identified with her as a younger... However characters like Meg for example, I think deserves more love. She did sacrificed herself for Hercules, but then Belle made a different kind of sacrifice for her dad too. I somewhere read that Belle was based on Katherine Hepburn's character in...Little Women I think. I can see the resemblance.
Yes, Gaston wasn't a villain till started plotting to put a healthy man in mental ward. And the irony is, if he did get Belle for himsel, he would be bored with her soon. And tired. She was just a throphey, and all for (mhm, not smarts) her looks. "The most beautiful girl in town" So, equivalent to him. He is typical egoist.

No I get Belle, I even identified with her as a younger... However characters like Meg for example, I think deserves more love. She did sacrificed herself for Hercules, but then Belle made a different kind of sacrifice for her dad too. I somewhere read that Belle was based on Katherine Hepburn's character in...Little Women I think. I can see the resemblance.
Yes, Gaston wasn't a villain till started plotting to put a healthy man in mental ward. And the irony is, if he did get Belle for himsel, he would be bored with her soon. And tired. She was just a throphey, and all for (mhm, not smarts) her looks. "The most beautiful girl in town" So, equivalent to him. He is typical egoist.

Now Meg's a bit different - she really wasn't such a good person. I know they want to show she can change, but I'd still keep an eye on it. I love her song though!

Now Meg's a bit different - she really wasn't such a good person. I know they want to show she can change, but I'd still keep an eye on it. I love her song though!
But she was dissapointed, and crushed by love. We know what broken heart can do to us. We may end as being bitter, or mean, or sarcastic, but it's not the true nature after all and the good will shine thru in difficult times. Come on, Hades posessed her soul, she tried to save her boyfriend. That is a sacrifice, a big one. Is there a bigger sacrifice than to save the man you love even if that means the Lord of the underworld will possess you (she was brave too) or that you will die WHILE the man you love think of you as a traitor and unworthy. That is depth, I think.

But she was dissapointed, and crushed by love. We know what broken heart can do to us. We may end as being bitter, or mean, or sarcastic, but it's not the true nature after all and the good will shine thru in difficult times. Come on, Hades posessed her soul, she tried to save her boyfriend. That is a sacrifice, a big one. Is there a bigger sacrifice than to save the man you love even if that means the Lord of the underworld will possess you (she was brave too) or that you will die WHILE the man you love think of you as a traitor and unworthy. That is depth, I think.

Oh, she has depth, she's just a bit shady is all, a bit of an ends justify the means type. I mean, I wouldn't want to date her. ;)

Last edited:
Hahaha :D Which one character you would date? Curious. :D

That's a question all right - won't lie and say I've never thought about it. 😉 My type is going to be someone good-natured and honest, but also pretty tough, so like a Rapunzel or Mulan maybe.

As a kid I had a big crush on Ms. Bianca - I think it was the accent! 🤣

That's a question all right - won't lie and say I've never thought about it. 😉 My type is going to be someone good-natured and honest, but also pretty tough, so like a Rapunzel or Mulan maybe.

As a kid I had a big crush on Ms. Bianca - I think it was the accent! 🤣
I love both of them, and Rapunzel is so fun, she seems 'fragile as a flower' but she IS tough! Mulan is quite smart too, and very pretty. You got taste, I'll give you that. :D

I love both of them, and Rapunzel is so fun, she seems 'fragile as a flower' but she IS tough! Mulan is quite smart too, and very pretty. You got taste, I'll give you that. :D

Raps swings a mean frying pan and runs around with no shoes. I especially grew to like her during her series.

Raps swings a mean frying pan and runs around with no shoes. I especially grew to like her during her series.
Rapunzel and Rider were such a compatible pair, love watching them. I still haven't seen the series. I'll try to find it online. Is it after Tangled or before? Or during?

Rapunzel and Rider were such a compatible pair, love watching them. I still haven't seen the series. I'll try to find it online. Is it after Tangled or before? Or during?

The series was great. It takes place after the movie, but before the short where they get married.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter