which characters at which meals?

susannah365

Mouseketeer
i am trying to find details of which characters are at which meals at which restaurants in each of the parks - i am finding the disney website difficult to navigate to find this information - can anyone help me? we are most interested in the winnie the pooh, mickey, minnie, and jake and the neverland pirates meals, whether breakfast lunch or dinner.
thanks!

i am trying to find details of which characters are at which meals at which restaurants in each of the parks - i am finding the disney website difficult to navigate to find this information - can anyone help me? we are most interested in the winnie the pooh, mickey, minnie, and jake and the neverland pirates meals, whether breakfast lunch or dinner.
thanks!

I'm going off the top of my head here, but You can dine with Pooh and friends at Crystal Palace at MK and Mickey and Minnie at Chef Mickey's. Mickey shows up other places, but I'm not sure if Minnie does. There's a Disney Jr. meal in DHS (Hollywood and Vine, maybe?), but I don't think Jake and the Neverland Pirates are there.

Chef mickeys- Mickey donald goofy minnie not sure about Daisy
Tusker - Donald Mickey Minnie goofy not sure about Daisy
CRT - Princesses
Akerhous - Princesses
CP Winnie the pooh and friends

Mike7468 said:
Chef mickeys- Mickey donald goofy minnie not sure about Daisy
Tusker - Donald Mickey Minnie goofy not sure about Daisy
CRT - Princesses
Akerhous - Princesses
CP Winnie the pooh and friends

Daisy is at tusker house

Ohana breakfast has Lilo and stitch. 1900 park fare breakfast has Alice in Wonderland characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter