• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Characters at which character meals???

River<3Mickey

Mouseketeer
I know they change all the time & there isn't a definitive list, but I was wondering who's been about lately.

Not least because I need to get DH to know all the characters, that may be there. Don't want to fork out for a meal & there not be anyone there she recognises :rotfl::rotfl:

Do any of the princesses ever do any meals, other than Auberge? She's not into the princesses, yet, but does like Tangled ;)

So if you could tell me who've seen at which meal, I'd be very grateful :thumbsup2

We went to Cafe Mickey last week, once for dinner and once for breakfast. At dinner we met Mickey, Stitch, Eeyore, Dale, Goofy, and Minnie. At breakfast we saw Mickey, Friar Tuck, and Pluto. Needless to say we saw more characters at dinner (we went just after 6). At breakfast they kept skipping over our table, we were kind of in the middle of 2 sections. DH went to talk to the manager and then they started visiting us. We were there for 40 minutes before our first visit. At dinner we had all the characters but one in just under 30 minutes.

We did eat at Auberge for lunch one day, I'm pretty sure it is the only place to dine with the princesses. We saw Suzy and Perla, Snow White and the prince, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty.

Hope this helps some. :goodvibes

That's exactly what I was after :thumbsup2

Thank you very much :love:

Oh & I meant, DD, not DH, she's 2 & currently undergoing intense Disney School training in preparation :rotfl2:

That's exactly what I was after :thumbsup2

Thank you very much :love:

Oh & I meant, DD, not DH, she's 2 & currently undergoing intense Disney School training in preparation :rotfl2:

Aw that's sweet our DD is only 8 months and also attends intense Disney school training lol!

We went to cafe mickey in September and saw
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Pinocchio
Stitch
Captain hook
Tigger
Eeyore

I have read inventions is similar characters

I did a review of our cafe mickey experience in my trip report "can't wait to be walking down main street"

We'll be visiting DLP for the first time in December and would love to have an update of the characters that are regularly seen at the various character meal locations.

We've had several character meals in the US and so we've dined with the main characters and the princesses a few times. We'd love to see some characters othes other the fab five, eg those from toy story, Rapunzel, stitch, Pinochhio etc if possible.

We'll probably only have 1 character meal and so was wondering which will be my best bet of seeing the more 'unusual' characters.

We had dinner at Cafe Mickey last Wednesday and saw Mickey, Pluto, Eyeore, Tigger and Scrooge McDuck.
On Thursday lunchtime we were in EOS and noticed that Minnie was doing the round in Cafe Mickey then.

Buzz Lighyear has a set meet and greet in the Studios park near the Cars ride and Crush Coaster...the line always seemed to be quite orderly and not overly long when we went past.

hth
Luv Suzy

These are the characters we saw last week:

Cowboy cookout - lunch

Tigger
Daisy
Donald
Woody
Pluto
Captain hook

Cafe Mickey - Dinner

Eeyore
Tigger
Rabbit
Mickey
Goofy

Inventions - Dinner

Pinocchio
Gepetto
Gideon
Minnie
Mickey
Donald
Goofy

Auberge - lunch

Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty and her prince
Belle
Suzy and Perla

We also met chip, dale, clarice, Duffy, Winnie and buzz light year at meet and greets in the park.

ok...
did cafe mickey yesterday lunchtime (omg was it only yesterday??? already seems a lifetime.....:sad2:)

we had...
mickey,
goofy,
pluto,
eeyore (who signed our book - first time ever!!),
chip
dale

Inventions definately tends to have the more "rare" characters, though you'd expect it to (for the price).

Mickey always has mostly the same rotation of characters.

Last week we saw

Auberge:
snow white and her prince
Cinderella
Tiana

Inventions:
Mickey
Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Chip and Dale
Tigger
Pinocchio

Has anyone ever seen Stitch at Inventions? We saw him at Cafe Mickey but I really want to do Inventions this time instead - but DD is Stitch-mad and I've never heard anyone say they saw him at Inventions...

We didn't see stitch there last week but on our last two visits we didn't get to see him in cafe mickey either.

my little one is minnie and daisy crazy, which would be the best place to see them do you reckon please

Has anyone ever seen Stitch at Inventions? We saw him at Cafe Mickey but I really want to do Inventions this time instead - but DD is Stitch-mad and I've never heard anyone say they saw him at Inventions...

Sunday Brunch at Inventions has different themes. One of them is Hawaii and has Lilo and Stitch. They have at least four different themes though, so you best ask before booking.

also at cafe mickey has anyone got any tips on the best place to book a table to get the best view of the characters (sorry for thread hijacking)

Thank you all! This is very helpful information

also at cafe mickey has anyone got any tips on the best place to book a table to get the best view of the characters (sorry for thread hijacking)

No problems! Wouldn't mind knowing the answer either

You can't ask for a special area at Cafe Mickey. It doesn't matter if you book on the phone or at the hotel.

my little one is minnie and daisy crazy, which would be the best place to see them do you reckon please

I don't know about Daisy (we didn't get to see her at all last week!), but Minnie holds a formal meet and greet in the front area of the Studios park every afternoon (and an hour or so in the morning too - check the park schedule for exact times).
You can't miss her as she's on the right next to a big black car just before you go through the Studio 1 building (which you have to go through to get into the main part of the park).

hth
Luv Suzy

AFAIK you can't select a table when booking, but from experience anywhere but the front downstairs conservatory should be ok.

We find downstairs but not in the conservatory is best.
We ask to be seated here when we book and only on a few occasions we have actually been seated there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter