Which character meal?

cmputerdazed

<font color=green>I love the way you call it sleep
Ok which is best for the girls to dress up, Ariel's grotto or Goofy's Kitchen? I thought that I heard the meal was better at goofys kitchen and we wanted to do lunch but I have never been to a princess meal so any info would be appreciated. BTW there will be 9 of us. 3 girls that want to dress up. even the teens and then the rest are adults.

Hands down, Goofy's Kitchen. We are DL regulars and have been VERY disappointed with Ariel's Grotto. We used to go to the Princess Breakfast ALL of the time. Since it has changed to AG for lunch and dinner I think it is terrible. There is hardly any interaction with the princesses. It is so rushed. The food is also much better at Goofy's Kitchen. At AG you pay $20 for a hamburger and soup per person. At GK you get a lot more bang for your buck. The characters at GK are also a lot better. Who ever is running that place really has things down pat. As a mother of a DD who loves the princesses you would think that AG would be our favorite but it is not. GK all of the way!!! You are almost guaranteed at least one princess when you are at GK. They always have a nice variety of characters there each day. Characters with GREAT personalities too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter