Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Chef Mickey's

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
We visited the other place in June and since it didn't cost anything we upgraded our tickets to APs. Now we're planning to return in October. I'd rather visit Disney, but I'm out numbered and it is cheaper to go back to the other place because of the APs. But we are driving this time so I'm thinking about booking us a late breakfast so after we check out we can eat before driving home. I'm trying to decide which restaurant to book. It was to be outside the parks because we won't have park tickets. I really liked 1900 Park Fare for breakfast last time we ate there. The food was delicious. However, Minnie Mouse is my favorite character so thinking about Chef Mickey's or Cape May to see Minnie.

If any in your party prefer princesses and their princes/smoldering rogues, Boardwalk Inn has Trattoria al Forno's Bon Voyage breakfast with Rapunzel & Flynn and Ariel & Prince Eric.

Cape May if Minnie is your focus. IMO, Chef Mickey's is chaos and the food is so-so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter