Which character autographs are the most sought after in Walt Disney World parks?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I love learning about Disney and Marvel characters at Walt Disney World and i'm curious which characters autographs are the most sought after? Like when I was looking at my childhood Walt Disney World autographs I noticed that I have Megara from Hercules's autograph but my father can't tell if it's really Megara's autograph because the M is drawn weird and you cannot read it but I know that it says "Meg" which tells me that it's really Megara's autograph and is Megara's autograph rare to get along with Hercules's autograph? Also is Tinker Bell's autograph rare to get in Walt Disney World as well? Because I have read that Tinker Bell's autograph is hard to get in Walt Disney World. Also which Marvel characters autographs are rare to get in Walt Disney World? Because I know Star Lord's autograph has become rare to get because he was a limited time character at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Also is there a way to get character autographs from Walt Disney World by mail? Because my mother would really enjoy having Tinker Bell's autograph because she adores Tinker Bell a lot
Are Walt Disney World character autographs very rare to get and is there a way to contact the characters at Walt Disney World other than writing a letter for requesting autographs?

I’m wondering about some related questions to yours: is a character’s autograph more rare due to a certain amount of time being made available or just less popular overall (so fewer signatures available), e.g. Mickey and Minnie being more popular versus almost any one else. Or are character signatures individualized by the CM, making one more sought after than another, e.g. Pam from Scranton, PA in 2005 provided a perfect Cinderella signature, but Karen from Stamford, CT a couple of years later did a less favorable signature for Cinderella.

Does Mickey Mouse have different styles of autographs? Because in my childhood Walt Disney World autograph book I noticed my Mickey Mouse autograph just says Mickey so i'm wondering if it's a rare Mickey Mouse autograph or not? I have also noticed that The Genie also has an autograph variant because in my Walt Disney World autograph book my autograph from The Genie says "Best Wishes The Genie Of The Lamp" and I also wonder if it's rare too. I have been trying to get autographs of the newest Disney and Marvel characters by mail but as I mentioned in my opening post in this thread I can't figure out how to ask for a character autograph request via email and so i'm wondering if I would have to contact Walt Disney World directly to request character autographs by mail? I do know for a fact that Disney characters send special things like birthday cards and get-well cards to people by mail when people cannot go to Walt Disney World and I want to know if you can contact a character via email to request an autograph from Walt Disney World?

I’m wondering about some related questions to yours: is a character’s autograph more rare due to a certain amount of time being made available or just less popular overall (so fewer signatures available), e.g. Mickey and Minnie being more popular versus almost any one else. Or are character signatures individualized by the CM, making one more sought after than another, e.g. Pam from Scranton, PA in 2005 provided a perfect Cinderella signature, but Karen from Stamford, CT a couple of years later did a less favorable signature for Cinderella.
just wanna say that i LOVE that you used The Office characters for your example lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter