Which car rental companies offer a shuttle from cruise port to MIA?

dtk07

Mouseketeer
As the title says, we are looking for a rental car following our cruise to drive up to Disney World.

Everything is clear as mud online. Some companies offer a port shuttles, but to offsite locations with crazy expensive rentals that are not competitively priced compared to MIA.

Which car companies offer free shuttles from the port to MIA for rental car pickup?

I do not know about returning to MIA, but in January, none of the rental companies were offering a shuttle to POM and they used to pre-Covid. Flat rate taxis are $27, so you might compare that to the difference in rental cost.

I do not think Budget does anymore.

Enterprise and Alamo/Dollar do. Call them to double check. I was researching this last month

MJ

I do not think Budget does anymore.

Enterprise and Alamo/Dollar do. Call them to double check. I was researching this last month

MJ
Enterprise, National, and Alamo are all part of the Enterprise group and share a shuttle. Dollar is owned by Hertz, so not part of the Enterprise family of car rental companies.

Enterprise, National, and Alamo are all part of the Enterprise group and share a shuttle. Dollar is owned by Hertz, so not part of the Enterprise family of car rental companies.

Thank you....I got Dollar wrong....I knew it paired with another agency....Thrifty/Dollar not Alamo/Dollar.

Thanks again for clarifying.

MJ

We just did this last week. We returned to mia, took elevator to the 4th floor of return center and took a cab. Very easy. $27. No hassle, no wait. Took about 25 mins to get to port (Saturday morning).

We just did this last week. We returned to mia, took elevator to the 4th floor of return center and took a cab. Very easy. $27. No hassle, no wait. Took about 25 mins to get to port (Saturday morning).
We also took cab back. Again super easy!

We took a cab to MIA from Port at the end of January Magic cruise and a cab is a flat $27 to airport.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter