Which buffets have Not back open yet?

Earningmywings

Mouseketeer
I know many of the buffets have returned, but are there any former buffets still doing family style currently? Thanks

I think all the buffets that open are back to buffets. None doing family style anymore.

1900 park fare hasn’t reopened so I think that’s all of them.

Trails end
Chef mickey
Tusker house
1900 park fare - not open

Biergarten, Boma and Crystal Palace are the only buffets right now, I believe.
Almost, Cape May has returned to buffet in addition to those three. Also the limited breakfast buffet at Ale and Compass is back (limited in the sense that it is not a full buffet but rather you still order and entree and the buffet supplements it with pastries/fruit etc.).

Akershus (which previously was a hybrid of buffet and plated dishes) and 1900PF (former buffet) are still closed.

Chef Mickeys, Hollywood & Vine, and Tusker House are former buffets that remain family style at present. O’Hana was never a true buffet, but I mention because it remains family style platters rather than the former skewers brought to the table). Garden Grove at the Swan used to be a buffet but is now only open for a la carte breakfast.

What about the brunch at California Grill? That used to have a buffet component.

Crystal Palce ... is it open for breakfast at all? If so is it buffet?
Also, are the characters back there yet for any meal?
TIA =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter