Which ADR’s to book first?

I had trouble with Chef Mickey's so I would also think that will be tricky.
I couldn’t get chef Mickey’s breakfast at 60+2. Put an alert up and nothing hit yet. I could have gotten it later on in the trip but it didn’t fit well. And I wanted to do Topolino’s more than chef Mickey’s anyway.
I’d do that first or move it out later in the trip.

Also adding the order I did:
Space 220 60+8
Topolino’s 60+7
Artist point: 60+6
CRT: 60+3

I did others that aren’t on your list. But I got all of them. I tried for chef Mickey’s at the end because it was it would be nice reservation. Didn’t get it, but I got Homecomin brunch instead. Which I think we will stick with.

ETA: I also did a dessert party. I think you can get those earlier than the others. I decided to add it on later, it was still beyond the 60 days though from the date we booked. But I got a day that was kind of meh. I’d switch it if I could but everything seems booked up now.

Also adding the order I did:
Space 220 60+8
Topolino’s 60+7
Artist point: 60+6
CRT: 60+3

I did others that aren’t on your list. But I got all of them. I tried for chef Mickey’s at the end because it was it would be nice reservation. Didn’t get it, but I got Homecomin brunch instead. Which I think we will stick with.

ETA: I also did a dessert party. I think you can get those earlier than the others. I decided to add it on later, it was still beyond the 60 days though from the date we booked. But I got a day that was kind of meh. I’d switch it if I could but everything seems booked up now.
I’m interested to know if there were Space220 lounge reservations available at your 60+8? Or just restaurant ones? I will be booking a 60+8 but would much prefer the lounge so we don’t have to order from the set menu!

I’m interested to know if there were Space220 lounge reservations available at your 60+8? Or just restaurant ones? I will be booking a 60+8 but would much prefer the lounge so we don’t have to order from the set menu!
They were. I don’t know why I didn’t do the lounge. I think my daughter wouldn’t have ate anything in that menu

We are going back a little while but the one we had the most trouble getting was Sci-Fi. Within an hour of booking we decided we wanted to change days and couldn't. Checked almost daily and had no luck.

We thought reservations opened at 545 am but no dice yet. Is it between 545 and 6am?
thanks!

As a followup - ours started opening just after 6am but multiple devices/browsers would not let us book 60+10. Of 4 devices, 2 people, and 6 platforms, only 1 person and 1 browser platform was successful despite all the hotel reservations etc being linked appropriately. Super frustrating but we got almost every reservation we wanted

We are going back a little while but the one we had the most trouble getting was Sci-Fi. Within an hour of booking we decided we wanted to change days and couldn't. Checked almost daily and had no luck.
Yes Sci Fi was really hard for me to get too when we went a few months back. Also Topolino’s breakfast.

Our travel agent booked our dining this morning, she got everything we wanted aside from Space 220, which was not surprising since it would be for day 60+ 2 of our trip. I'm hoping something will still open up for us to try it out.

We like to do Chef Mickey's our first night as a start the trip tradition, the only available time was 8:15, which is bit later than we would like, but it will work if something earlier in the dinner hour doesn't open up.

Most of our other ADRs I was able to modify later this morning to adjust the times a little bit. We're doing Skipper Canteen on our first park day, but that one wasn't going to be hard to get.

T-rex on 60+4 was limited to 4:45 or 8pm

I was able to move Scifi around a bit with quite a few options for lunch times on day 60+3, I also had plenty of times to pick from to move Oga's a little later for us.

We have Tusker house breakfast 60+5 with a handful of options to tweak the time a little.

BOG on 60+6 was the only one without any extra dinner time options, though there were some lunches I could have changed to if I wanted.

I was surprised with how much was still available later this morning, but I'm sure it won't last long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter