Which Add-On Would You Pick?

MattsPrincess

A Most Peculiar Mademoiselle
We've decided to do an add-on on one of our visits this year, and are trying to decide between Early Morning Magic or the Christmas Party.

If we did EMM it would be next month. We've never done it before but love the idea of it, and all of the rave reviews make it very tempting. However, two of the rides aren't exactly on the top of our lists, and we're currently following a vegan diet rendering a lot of the breakfast non-optional to us.

We have done the party before, two years ago, and enjoyed it. However, having done it before, we wouldn't feel a need to re-meet special characters or anything, so we'd mostly be there for the fireworks and rides, plus the atmosphere.

At roughly the same price point, we're finding this a tough call. At face value it seems you'd get more out of the party just because it's longer and includes the whole park and shows. It's just us two adults, we're AP, and we'll be going in both september and november regardless of which event we choose.

If you had to pick one or the other, which would you go with?

Based on your variables, I'd go with the party. Other than the hour of rides that puts you in a better position for rides the rest of the day, I just don't see you getting much "value" out of the EMM.

I agree with the Holloween party. Different food, a good show, different fireworks, different parade and character meet and greets.

We've done the Halloween party the last two years in a row so we were looking for something different this time. It is a lot of fun though! We love it....but I think we still have some of last year's candy laying around somewhere, lol.

I would still do the xmas party, Different shows, parade, treats, etc, I don't think you will be taking any cookies home plus extra time in the park.

We've done both, and with your specific situation I'd pick the party. More bang for your buck, especially if 2/3 rides at EMM aren't really your thing.

If you want something different, chose the EMM... Persnally , i would chose The party .
Cause of the Atmosphere and Theming . Disney really does a Great Job on their Partys and Last year we went to the NSSHP ( Not so scary Halloween party)...
And it was GREAT:rainbow:.. I really like the Trick-or-Treating:dogdance:

I would choose the party. I've only done Halloween as well, but I've heard Christmas is a whole different experience! It's definitely on our must do list in the near future

Never done Christmas party, but some advice on the Halloween party.

Don't trick or treat. Takes valuable time from touring and requires you to babysit a bag of candy (that can't accompany you on many rides).

We did trick or treat the first time we did the party. Enjoyed the next two much better when we avoided it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter