Which 3 celebrities would you hate to live with?

Gilbert Gottfried (sp?)
Rosanne Barr
Rosie O’donnel
(I was going to say Sam Kinneson too but he’s passed)

All kind of loud/obnoxious to me.

Your first 2 are the same as mine. Fran Drescher is my third LOL

Hard to believe Kathy Griffin was ever less abominable than she is now. :crazy2:

She had a guest role on Seinfeld where she was playing a ridiculously obnoxious comedian. But, she basically played herself, soooooooo.....

Still not as annoying as Gilbert Godfried LOL

She had a guest role on Seinfeld where she was playing a ridiculously obnoxious comedian. But, she basically played herself, soooooooo.....

Still not as annoying as Gilbert Godfried LOL
He's a goof with an incredibly irritating (and trivial) schtick but she's absolutely repugnant on every.possible.level. I'd pick living with him over her (if I absolutely had to) because I wouldn't even be willing to feed or shelter her, which I would actually do even for my worst enemy, and that's saying a lot. :scared:

Only 3? Well, I can't pick...

<edited>
Any of the Kardashians
Kathy Griffen
Chelsea Handler
Rosie O'Donnell
Roseanne Barr
Whoopi Goldberg
Leah Dunham

**Nothing at all about their politics. These are just a few I couldn't be around because I can't stand loud mouths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Cruise (due to his views)
Rosie Perez (due to her voice)
The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson ( because he would eat all the food)

Only 3? Well, I can't pick...

Any of the Kardashians
Kathy Griffen
Chelsea Handler
Rosie O'Donnell
Roseanne Barr
Whoopi Goldberg
Leah Dunham

**Nothing at all about their politics. These are just a few I couldn't be around because I can't stand loud mouths.
This is a a balanced list. I'll throw in some news channel loudmouths... Hannity and Lawrence O'Donnell. I can't handle the loud, abrasive tone of their respective voices. Tone it down, sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Khardashians
Or Liberals whether celebrities or what have you
Real Housewives of like NJ, NY, BH, etc!

Anyone who is a star because they are on some crap "reality" show
Anyone who is famous for no reason.... like Paris Hilton or the Kardashians
Anyone who spouts off complete nonsense that has no scientific backing.... like Jenny McCarthy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter