Which 2 parks?

Minni3m3

Earning My Ears
We have never been to DW during Christmas. If you had to choose only 2 parks that have the best decorations/wow factor, what would they be?

I love the decorations at HS but if I only had to choose 2 parks - I’d go with MK and Epcot…World Showcase has some great (and in my opinion, not to be missed) decorations and I love the story tellers…

I'm having a really hard time making a decision about which park to do with a 1 day ticket during Christmas week. :confused: I just love HS with those retro decorations like I grew up with but it's only open until 9 so not much perk factor and the past crowd calendar consistently shows 9 or 10. Epcot is a good choice but I would have to do it on Christmas Day to take advantage of EEH. MK is of lesser interest to me but of course, I'm sure those hours are going to increase that week. AK is an option with a tad lower crowds prior to Christmas but much higher after although not as festive as the other parks...sigh.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter