Whew... That's a big 'Tato Head! 10 Amazing Days in May '14! **That's a wrap! 10-1**

anniebabymu

DIS Veteran
:wave2: Hi there! :wave2: Welcome to my first ever Trip Report! We just got back a little over a week ago from a vacation that was absolutely perfect... so perfect it would be a crime NOT to share it with every other Disney loving man, woman or child out there in the DIS World!

Watch out DIS World... Here it comes!

Here's a brief look into the crazy cast and crew that made this vacation everything it was and more!

Of course I must start with my own little family!

I am Andrea, a Disney addict that is responsible for the madness. Well, actually, I would have to put that blame on my MIL since she's the one that introduced me to Disney a few years ago!

And this would be Derek, the best hubby in the world! Took some convincing to get him to agree to a 10 day trip... but I truly believe that he's glad that he gave in! We experienced so much more this trip than we have on other trips. Things that he never even knew existed! I think he had the time of his life!

And here is our 6 year old daughter, Addison. She really did have a blast this trip... but I think that it being her 3rd trip in 1 1/2 years took its toll on this little girl. Spoiled rotten. She was more of a handful than the 3 year old!

And last but not least in our little family is my selfie loving 3 year old Harper! She was the reason behind this trip. Trying to get one more "Free Before They're Three" trip in! We got to celebrate her 3rd birthday on this trip! This was also her 3rd trip to Disney and by far, the most magical. This was the first trip that she truly "got" it. Our last trip, she almost made me never want to travel to Disney with young children ever again... but she most definitely made up for it this trip! Sure she had a few 3 year old moments, but for the most part she was an absolute blast!

Joining in on the fun would be my MIL and FIL, Connie and Mike. They were with us on our first trip and missed out on the second... they were not about to miss out on the 3rd! They released control over the big bulk of the planning to me and I don't think they were disappointed in the least! In fact, we hung out with the family over the weekend and they all commented on how they hear I am quite the Disney planner. My MIL has been bragging on me. Ha ha!

Then over Memorial Day weekend, our friends from Miami joined us! We did have a great time with Sean, Chelsea and their almost 2 year old! He really did very well considering he was thrown all out of whack. I think a good time was had by all... except little man during "dark" rides! Ha ha!

I know I've said this before... but we really did have the most amazing time! Everyone found new favorites, some least favorites and made life long memories!

For those of you following from my PTR, thanks for hanging in there and I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the TR! Can't wait to share it with you! And for those of you who are just joining in, welcome!! I always love seeing new "faces"! If you'd like a look into the Type A planning process that made this trip everything it was, here's a link to the PTR that started it all... 10 Nights, 9 Days, 2 Birthdays and 1 Magical May 2014 Vacation!.

pixiedust: Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world. Now, let's all put our hearts together, and make a wish come true. pixiedust:

Wednesday, May 21st: Day Zero
The Day of No Sleep!

Thursday, May 22nd: Day 1
Wait... Where am I??
5 decades in 15 minutes!
An evening full of surprises!!
Birthday fun!

Friday, May 23rd: Day 2

A Sunrise and a Castle!
Morning full of rides, rides, rides!
Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Boo!
Princesses, Dragons and Mickey... oh my!
Festival of Fantasy Parade cont.
A lunch fit for a Beast!
Dinner antics!

Saturday, May 24th: Day 3
Another day of magic... if we can all get in!
Uh oh... who's afraid of the dark?!
Take me back to the day that Belle and the Beast fell in love...
Try the Grey Stuff, it's delicious!
The Lost Pics...
It's Electric... woogie, woogie, woogie!
Main Street Electrical Parade cont.

Sunday, May 25th: Day 4
"Hey! That's the Epcot Ball!"
From California to Mexico in 15 minutes!
Fishy and Furry Friends
More Garden Grill fun!

Monday, May 26th: Day 5
Happy Birthday Harper!
Down to the Riverside, down to the Riverside!
Shopping till we drop!
Pools and Presents!

Tuesday, May 27th: Day 6
Deep inside the Jungle...
Safari continued.
Fun-filled afternoon!!
A trip to the Wilderness...

Wednesday, May 28th: Day 7
Take me to the movies!
M I C K E Y... M O U S E!!!
And we've created a monster... a pin trading monster!
That Tower was Terrifying!
Take me back to the 50's!

Thursday, May 29th: Day 8
A Royal Flight
Doggie Bones
Characters Galore!
Roll me to the Monorail!

Friday, May 30th: Day 9
It's a little Frozen in here!
And our big day isn't over yet!
An evening to remember!

Saturday, May 31st: Day 10
The beginning of the end...
Just a little boat ride!
One last trip around the World!
One last magical evening!
Mmmmm... desserts!
Star light, star bright...

Sunday, June 1st: Departure Day
Do we really have to leave??
Reflections...

Extras!
Just giving a little Thanks!

Wine and Dine "Mini" PTR
"Minnie" Wine and Dine PTR

Oh my gosh--I couldn't get over here fast enough! Can't wait to read all about it and see all the pics!! Woohoo!

Followed you over from your PTR. Can't wait to hear about it.

Hi Jon! So glad you followed me over here! I see you have, what looks like to be, an awesome trip coming up! I know my MIL would LOVE to do a land/sea vacation in the near future! And we've never stayed at the Wilderness Lodge... but after our trip over there it's on my ever growing "Would Love to Stay At" list! I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast!

Oh my gosh--I couldn't get over here fast enough! Can't wait to read all about it and see all the pics!! Woohoo!

Yay! I knew my STL friends wouldn't be able to stay away! Can't wait to relive my trip by telling you guys all about it!

May 21st: Day Zero

Ahhhh... Day Zero. The first official day of my vacation!

Since I'm a nurse and work part-time (2 days a week) I was able to make my work schedule out to where I needed to take no vacation days for this week! The only bad thing was, I had to schedule myself Sunday night and Tuesday night. And of course Tuesday night rolls into Wednesday morning... a morning that I would normally come home and sleep all day while the girls are at the sitter/school! Of course that didn't happen this day! Thank goodness I had a Disney vacation to look forward to because I wouldn't have survived the day!

My hubby got Addie to school for her very last day of Kindergarten! The 20th was supposed to be her last day of school, but the end of the school year got extended to the 30th due to the ridiculous amount of snow days this year! So she ended up missing her last 6 days of school. Her missing out on school wasn't an issue with the school which was great for me! I had a bit of guilt in taking her out the last few days because both DH and I are the products of teachers :teacher:... and you do NOT miss school for vacations! At least that's what our lives were like growing up. But I do have to admit, I don't think I'd think twice about her missing the last few days again! Oh and bonus... since those days she missed were all after the original scheduled last day of school, they didn't count towards her absences for the year!!! Her final report card we got after we came back showed a big fat "0" under absences for the 2nd semester! :cheer2:

On my way home, I stopped in a neighboring town because of course heading to Target one last time was on my "To Do" list for the day! It was perfect timing because I was able to get in and out with everything I needed... and my DH had just gotten to that town with our youngest! So I met up with him, swapped cars and child and ate a bagel that he so nicely got me from St. Louis Bread Co. I drove straight to the baby-sitter's to drop Harper off for the day! There was no way in heck I was going to get everything done that I needed to get done with an almost 3 year old hanging around me all day!

Dropped her off, went home (the sitter lives just down the street from us! Super convenient... especially for today!) and packed some stuff for about an hour. Then I headed to Addie's school for their "Indoor Camp-out"! They invited parents to come up and since it was her last day of school I thought I'd try to come up for her. Well... I was the only one. Yes, the only parent there. :rotfl: Oh well! Addison loved it!

It was a really cute thing they did for the Kindergarteners! Prior to going into the gym (the only thing I participated in) they went around from class to class doing fun "camp-out" activities. Then when they went into the gym there was a big fake campfire in the center of the gym. It looked so real! Then they all sang campfire songs together and one of the teacher's husbands read all the kids the story of "Smokey the Bear. Then the teachers participated in some fun games... which turned out to be not so fun. :worried:

Thank goodness I ended up coming because I had to whip out my nurse skills! The teachers participated in a sleeping bag race. Well, right at the finish line one of the teachers slipped in her sleeping bag and fell straight back and hit her head BAD on the floor! First I didn't see it because I was talking to Addie, then I realized one of the teachers was on the ground! I raced over and she was holding her head. Luckily she never lost consciousness, knew where she was and was responding to questions appropriately. But I was glad when the school nurse got there! Delivering a baby... no problem. Head injuries... not my thing! What's funny is, that since I was still in my scrubs the school nurse thought we were at a head injury assembly! Yes. Of all days, there was a head injury assembly at school later on that day! :rotfl: The other teachers hurried the kids out of the gym and the teacher was picked up by the ambulance to get checked out! Craziness!

The next few hours were spent doing a little :laundy:, packing the last few things and running to the last few stores to buy the last things we needed. I then picked Harper up from the sitter and dropped her by my mom and dad's house. Mom was watching her so I could take Addie out for a fun "Last Day of School" celebration! I picked her up from school and we headed to go get pedicures!

She loved it! She ended up getting her fingers done too because she said that she was going to skip nails at the BBB in a few days. She got them done bright orange and got Tiger Stripes on her toes. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of them! Addie decided it was perfect for Animal Kingdom! Yup... that's my girl!

We then came home, threw in a pizza, ate dinner, gave the girls a bath and by the time daddy got home from work the car looked like this...

Packed to the gills! Thank goodness for Southwest's free checked bags and Disney's Magical Express! So glad I didn't have to deal with all those bags, plus the double stroller, plus carry-ons and children!!

We ended up leaving our house and heading to my in laws a little before 9pm... way later than we wanted! That always happens it seems. :confused3 Both girls fell asleep in the car on the way there! We got there around 9:40, scooped the girls up, tucked them in and they didn't wake up. Whew! We brought in our one over night bag and our toiletry bag, I hopped in the shower and passed out after being awake for some 37 hours or something crazy like that! Derek ended up staying up for a few more hours doing work stuff. He had to gear up for not working for the next week and a half!

I was hoping staying awake all day would allow me to actually sleep that night. Working nights I sometimes have a problem sleeping at night... and topped with knowing we were heading to DISNEY in the morning, I was a little nervous! But it all worked out as planned! I passed out and didn't wake up until my alarm went off WAY before the crack of dawn!

May 22nd: Day 1, Part 1

You ever have one of those wake-ups where you think... "Whoa, wait. Where am I? What time is it? What is going on?"

Oh yeah... I most definitely had one of those wake-ups! After my crazy day of staying awake for 37 hours, I crashed hard! I think I was out before my head even hit the pillow! And it doesn't help when your alarm is set for 3:10 AM! OH. SO. EARLY. Then to make the wake-up even worse, Derek wasn't in the room with me! Where was he?!? Then I go through the Jack-n-Jill bathroom to check on the girls and Harper isn't there either! I thought I was losing my mind! Ha ha! Turns out, Derek crashed on the couch after staying up working and Harper had woken up in the middle of the night and made her way down to him... so they were BOTH sleeping on the same couch. So adorable!

I think I was up out of bed by 3:20... because when it's time to go to Disney it doesn't matter what time it is! I got myself ready pretty quick, made sure Derek was up and getting ready and got the girls stuff all ready! It's tough being the mom having to make sure everyone is ready!

Derek's sister and his uncle were both taking us to the airport. So, so, so, so nice of them! Since we had a 10 day trip, it would have cost us a fortune to pay to park! We had a 6:10am flight so Derek's uncle was there at 4:00am to pick us up. Being up that early to pick up family is amazing... even more amazing when it's your BIRTHDAY! If anyone remembers from my PTR, we were leaving on my FIL's birthday. But wait! It's Derek's uncle's birthday too?? Yup... they're TWINS!

We packed up everyone and ended up heading out about 4:20'ish and we were at the airport by 5:00. If you haven't flown Southwest before, I HIGHLY suggest having your boarding passes printed out BEFORE you get to the airport! If you do this, you get to bypass the huge line of people waiting to check their bags and go into the short bag check line! Now, this doesn't work if you have to get a "lap child" ticket. You have to wait in the long line to do that. Thank goodness this was our first no "lap child" trip! We were in and out of that bag line in 10 minutes TOPS! I like to think of it as our first FP+ opportunity... ;)

So get get in and out of this short bag check line in no time only to find a line at security that was SOOOOOO long! So long in fact that they opened up the other security line at the opposite end of the terminal... and we were the 2nd family asked to go over there! WHAT?!?! You're telling me I can bypass this awfully long line and go to the line that is non-existent?? YES PLEASE!!! That was officially our first bit of pixiedust: pixie dust! pixiedust:

We were at our gate by 5:15! It seriously took us about 15 minutes to check our bags, get through security and get to our gate! No way.

At the gate the girls broke out the cereal I packed in their airplane bags and nibbled on breakfast. Derek grabbed a coffee at Starbucks and grabbed me this cinnamon doughnut thing. I was hoping for a bagel, but they didn't have any! The MCO Starbucks has these awesome bagels... but apparently STL doesn't. Bummer!

At the gate we took some obligatory airport pics and ran into our old baby-sitter, who just so happens to be a girl I graduated with! I had known that they were on our flight for months before our trips and we were so excited to see them! They were traveling in a party of 17 staying at AoA in 3 suites. They ended up right next to us on the plane too!

Us girls decided to head to the bathroom real fast before boarding. And the little girl who is so against potty training actually went to the bathroom with us! More pixie dust?!? While washing our hands I got a call from Derek... they were boarding already! EARLY! So we raced back to the gate just in time. Without Early Bird check-in, I managed to get my MIL, FIL and myself in A group boarding. I asked and Harper was allowed to board with me despite having a B group ticket. So the 4 of us boarded and plan was for Derek to board in the "family boarding" group. He and Addie had no problems boarding before the B group... but when we all got on the plane, I realized that "family boarding" was for families with children under 5 and Addie is 6! Oooops!!! Our original plan was for him to have Harper, but of course she wanted me. Ended up not being an issue with anyone, so that was good!

We were all so excited to FINALLY be on the airplane after months and months of planning!!! We were REALLY on our way to DISNEY!!!

And here's Harper teaching Grandma and Grandpa all about the safety do's and don'ts. :)

The girls were GREAT on the plane! I couldn't believe it. We thought we'd have issues with everyone wanting to sit by grandma and grandpa, but Addie was a big girl and sucked it up. :woohoo: And when we were sitting by that party of 17 with 4 little boys 4 and under who have never flown before... my girls looked like :littleangel:!

Before we knew it, we had landed at MCO... 20 minutes early!! pixiedust: Keep it coming Tink!

We hopped off the plane and said good-bye to our friends although I had suspected that we would see them again at the Magical Express since I had a feeling AoA and Pop were going to share a bus! We stopped by the bathroom and just took our time. We knew we were there early and had zero plans for the afternoon, until it was time to head to the parks in the late afternoon, so it was awesome to relax and head on over to the "Fake-o-Rail".

And keeping along the theme of the flawless morning... a train was right there! After we took our trip to the main terminal we were in heaven. I knew exactly where we were and exactly what was coming up right around the corner!

Mickey!!!!

We have to stop and get pictures by this Mickey every trip! I love how you feel like you're at Disney already and you're not even on property!

So of course, we all had to get in on the pictures!

And dang... my MIL's eyes are closed! This was the only picture the girls were looking at the camera and not obsessed with Mickey! Boo!

Before we knew it, we had made it down to the LONG hallway leading us to the bus that would take us to my happy place!

The girls were so excited to be heading to Disney! And we just let them run. They were so darn cute and everybody we passed was just grinning from ear to ear at them!

Eeeeeek!!! There's our bus!

We were in line for the bus at about 9:50 and probably on the bus 5-10 minutes later!

The girls wanted to sit together and I was nervous how that would go. But they were great! Thank you Disney movie! Every time Harper saw another character she (loudly) said, "Look mommy! It's..." Loved it to pieces!

After being on the road for about 10 minutes, Addie passed out! I guess she had too much excitement for the day because before she fell asleep on the bus she said, "Mom... when we get there, can we take naps first?" This coming from the girl who never naps! Ha ha! :rotfl:

We didn't have the best seats on the bus... but dang it, I tried my hardest to get the iconic picture...

Ehhh... turned out alright, I guess.

So after about 25-30 minutes on the bus we were at our first destination... AoA! It was about 10:30 at this point. I was hoping that we'd be first because the trip we stayed at AoA, Pop was first. Oh well! Oh... and if you're wondering, we didn't see our friends again. I guess we lollygagged a little too much and they were on a mission to get to AoA because they weren't in the bus line with us. I'm guessing they were on the bus before us!

But before we knew it... at 10:40 to be exact... we had arrived at our home for the next 10 days!!! Pop Century!!!

Joining in from Facebook :)

Wow that is a large group for your friends. I can't even imagine traveling with that many people. Whew.

But you had such good luck with the trip there. Go you. That's the way to start out the vacation right and you got there extra early too so that's even more awesome ;)

I followed over from your pre trip report! Can't wait to read all about your trip!!:cool1:

Joining in from Facebook :)

Wow that is a large group for your friends. I can't even imagine traveling with that many people. Whew.

But you had such good luck with the trip there. Go you. That's the way to start out the vacation right and you got there extra early too so that's even more awesome ;)

Happy to have you over here! Not sure I've commented yet, but I've been following along on your TR! Love it!

It was a HUGE group! I had a hard enough time trying to figure out what 9 of us were going to do... I can't imagine doubling our number!

Our vacation really did start off on the perfect foot! Pretty much set the tone for the rest of the vacation! :)

I followed over from your pre trip report! Can't wait to read all about your trip!!:cool1:

Yay! Another PTR follower! I can't wait to share more of our vacation!!

Woohoo!! More more!!

Dang... I wish these pictures would upload themselves to Photobucket and edit themselves down to a smaller size! I'd be able to update more! Ha ha!

Woohoo! Sounds like a great start! I love Lambert.. so easy with little ones!

Can't wait to hear how the rest of the first day goes! :)

I'm in! You're off to a great start! :cool1:

Thanks! Just saw you started your TR! Gonna have to go check it out!

Woohoo! Sounds like a great start! I love Lambert.. so easy with little ones!

Can't wait to hear how the rest of the first day goes! :)

I LOVE flying Southwest through Lambert!!! Them having their "own" terminal... because let's be honest, it pretty much is... is FANTASTIC! Bag check is right there, security is right there and the gates are right there! Nothing fancy, but VERY convenient!

May 22nd: Day 1, Part 2

When I left off we had just pulled into Pop! We were all so excited to finally see those big "decade" numbers in person! And being greeted by bubbles and outdoor games only added to the joy!

We had two rooms, one in our name and one in my in-laws name, and I had done online check-in for both of them. Both of our previous trips we had checked the box that said something like, "Early room availability over preferences" and our rooms were ready at check-in, but this time we did not. Since we arrived at 10:40, I thought for sure our rooms would not be ready. Was REALLY hoping that at least one would be ready so we could get out of the heat... because dang it was hot!

The room preferences that our TA put in for us and that I also added during online check-in were #1 adjoining rooms, #2 50's section and #3 close to transportation. I was really hoping for the 50's section because my FIL loves the 50's and I knew my girls would love seeing Lady and the Tramp every day! Would we get what I requested?? Would our room actually be ready for us??

We headed to the online check-in line and was behind like 4 other families... and the line was moving at a snail's pace! Luckily, there was plenty of stuff to keep the girls occupied! They loved the indoor hopscotch rug! And they also met their first little friend of the trip. Another little girl who was waiting on her family gladly joined in with them!

Waiting in line did provide me with enough time to snap some pics of the check-in area! I had heard the shadow boxes in the lobby were pretty cool... and we loved looking at all of them!

After waiting about 10 minutes, finally an army of iPad wielding CM's came out to speed along the process and we were helped within a matter of minutes. We were escorted down to an awaiting CM who, much to my surprise, told me that our rooms were READY! She also said that my in-laws rooms were ready too! Woohoo!!! I was on Could 9 upon hearing that news. Then was quickly brought back down to Earth when I found out that our rooms were not in the 50's section... but the 80's section. I had heard that those rooms were like the farthest away from everything and was really, really bummed. I asked about the 50's section and she said that the resort was booked to capacity, so there was no way we could switch. Well, dang. But I had to tell myself what I tell my children, "Suck it up, buttercup!" We were at Disney after all and after staying in the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA, surely it really wouldn't be THAT far away!

It took my in-laws a bit longer to check in because I hadn't linked a card to their account during online check-in, but we were out of there in no time. We really had no idea how to get over to our rooms, but decided to go out the back towards the pool and work our way around. At least we'd get to check out some of the resort along the way!

The Hippy Dippy Pool

So we walked past the pool and into the 70's section. I don't have any pics of this section because I think I was still bummed that we were in the 80's section and SO FAR away. We we wandered through the 70's and got to the path around Hourglass Lake that when you turned left led into the 80's section. We turned left and were quickly greeted with these two...

Mr. and Mrs. You gotta keep them together because they're madly in love!

Harper is in love with Toy Story and she was over the moon seeing these two! And of course, this TR title is a Harper quote but not from this day!

As we were walking towards our section I was thinking... there is no way we're going to be walking this far EVERY day. There HAD to be a different way! I was determined to find a different way to the buses and lobby!

Our rooms were in the Roger Rabbit section

Addison loved swimming in the Computer Pool!

We finally made it to our room... 7228 and were met with a towel Mickey!

My in-laws were in 7229... a connecting room with us! Well, at least one of our requests were met! Connecting room. Awesome right? Nope. Our door wouldn't unlock!! So Derek called the front desk and requested to have someone come look at it.

We didn't have our luggage yet because of course it was being delivered by the Magical Express. So I stashed away our carry-on bags and made sure our park bag was in order. Then we headed down to grab a bite to eat.

We decided to just get something at Everything Pop to check it out and grab our refillable mugs. I think we got down there at about 11:45... after finding a MUCH quicker way to the main building/buses!!! It really only took us 5 minutes tops to walk there. Whew. We were close to transportation!! 2 out of 3 requests! Things were quickly looking up!

Anyways, we got down there and grabbed some much needed lunch BEFORE the lunch crowd. There was like nobody in there! And I'm apologizing now. I was a really bad DIS'er... and got zero food pictures this entire trip! I didn't want to overwhelm my in-laws because I was sure they already thought I was crazy! Ha ha! :rotfl:

I was a little leery of the Food Court because I had heard some not great reviews after the menu change, but I think we all enjoyed what we got! I got the Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich (description from allears.net: roasted pork loin, ham, Swiss cheese, dill pickle and dijon mustard on a sub roll with house-made chips or pasta salad). I got the chips with it and I really wasn't a fan of them... but the sandwich was WONDERFUL! I was pleasantly surprised! Derek got the Chicken Cavatappi and thought it was good. I cut up some of the chicken for Harper and it was sooooo tough to cut through thanks to the plastic utensils. Man was it tough! Addison got the kids Pasta with Meatball. Plan was for her and Harper to share it, but of course Harper had an issue with that so she basically took it for herself and Addison ended up sharing with me and Derek. I know my MIL got the Create your Own Salad and enjoyed it. I *think* my FIL got the Grilled Chicken Sandwich, but I'm not 100% sure of that. He may have got what I got. Can't remember!

After lunch the 4 girls browsed through the gift shop and the boys went to go hunt down our Garden Grocer order. Harper loved ALL of the Toy Story stuff and kept finding more and more things!

We wandered out into the lobby where we were met by the boys. Despite receiving a phone call saying our order was delivered, it was not there! Apparently there was a HUGE mix up with all of the orders delivered that day! The guys at luggage assistance were pretty sure they mixed up all the AoA and Pop orders! So we were going to have to come back later after the parks to pick it up... something we were NOT excited about!

We headed back to our rooms and got there around 1. We had planned to leave for the parks at 1:30, so we had about 30 minutes to kill. On our way back I mentioned to Derek that it would be wonderful if our luggage was there so I could put some stuff away in our 30 minutes! Well... more Pixie Dust because it WAS! I threw our closet together in no time. Our last trip I had brought the little hanging shelf thing, but this was our first trip with the over the door shoe holder to hold stuff. Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit over the door, so I had to hang it on the closet rod too. Worked out great! I don't know what we would have done without it because bathroom space sure was tight!

Beautiful sight, huh? Ha ha!

1:20 rolled around and we got a knock on the door. Maintenance! We were hoping for a quick fix, but the guy basically took the whole lock off the door and said something was stripped inside of it and would have to take the entire door down to fix it! We told him that it was okay to leave it as it was. That it wasn't that big of a deal if it was going to take a ton of work to fix it. His reply, "No, it's not okay! It's not okay at all!" He was such a sweet guy and I wish now that I would have gotten his name because he really went above and beyond for us. Great service right there! I asked if it was okay that we left because we were actually getting ready to head out to the parks and he said, "Most definitely! And your door WILL work when you get back!".

So away we went... at 1:30 on the dot! We took the new path that we discovered on our way to lunch and made it to the buses in about 5 minutes. We had just gotten into the line and were behind just one family and voila... a bus arrived! Not only did we only wait a handful of minutes, we got to sit too! Woohoo!!!

So where were we headed?

Epcot!!!

That hanging shoe rack to hold misc items is genius! I'll definitely be buying/packing one of those next time!!

That hanging shoe rack to hold misc items is genius! I'll definitely be buying/packing one of those next time!!

It was a life saver!! Especially if you're staying in a value where the bathroom area is teeny and there is only one sink! One of the best tips by far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter