Where's the tacos?

TOBS2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
Last time we went to San Angel Inn at Epcot I remember ordering a meal at lunch that had three tacos, rice and beans. I looked at their lunch menu and was not impressed with what they had on there. I know we could eat tacos elsewhere on property---but really like the experience of eating there. Sitting down half way through the day there has been relaxing and a nice break in the day for us. Anyone been there recently and know if they still offer something like that? TIA!

Last time we went to San Angel Inn at Epcot I remember ordering a meal at lunch that had three tacos, rice and beans. I looked at their lunch menu and was not impressed with what they had on there. I know we could eat tacos elsewhere on property---but really like the experience of eating there. Sitting down half way through the day there has been relaxing and a nice break in the day for us. Anyone been there recently and know if they still offer something like that? TIA!
San Angel Inn is more traditional Mexican food - not the Tex Mex we are accoustemed to.
I don’t remember tacos when we ate there

We prefer the tacos at Pecos Bill's instead of San Angel Inn. We go there and always ask ourselves why we eat at San Angel.

The menu shows
Tacos de Carne
Grilled sirloin, black beans, and poblano peppers served with guacamole and corn tortillas $23.00
Tacos-500x433.jpg

according the the menu on this site they do...

• Tacos al Pastor - Pastor marinated grilled pork on corn tortillas with roasted pineapple, white onions, cilantro, and salsa verde served with a side of plantains topped with queso fresco and crema Mexicana - $22.00
    Tacos de Carne - Grilled New York strip on flour tortillas, topped with chipotle pepper sauce, scallions and avocado, served with rice and refried black beans - $23.00
they also have tacos at the QS...

• Tacos de Barbacoa - Seasoned Beef, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, and Red Salsa - $13.25
    Tacos de Pescado - Seasoned Fried Fish, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, Slaw, and Habanero Aïoli - $12.50
    Tacos de Pollo - Seasoned Chicken, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Black Beans, and Red Salsa - $12.50

Here's my shrimp tacos from La Hacienda de San Angel, the other TS restaurant in Mexico. They were great.

enhance

I believe there were more options for different tacos, abd rice and beans are served to the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter