Where would you waitlist? Looking for a studio thanksgiving week

snoopy5386

DIS Veteran
We are booked at our home resort of AKV for 5 nights before Thanksgiving and our 7 month booking window opens tomorrow. No other resort currently has openings but I am gong to wait list two places, which of these resorts would be most likely to have a studio come through for that time frame?

Beach club villas

Boardwalk villas (either view category)

Polynesian

Wilderness Lodge Villas (either BRV or CCV)

Thanks!

My first thought is BWV. I wouldn't WL the standard view, they are hard to come by. Also maybe BRV. Not as new as CCV so perhaps someone will be letting go of their room also at 7 months. Good Luck!

PVB - standard view and BWV - pool/garden view have the most studios out of all those you list. I'd go with the greatest odds and then you can check availability at the other locations periodically to see if you happen to luck into something opening up. Good luck!

We are booked at our home resort of AKV for 5 nights before Thanksgiving and our 7 month booking window opens tomorrow. No other resort currently has openings but I am gong to wait list two places, which of these resorts would be most likely to have a studio come through for that time frame?

Beach club villas

Boardwalk villas (either view category)

Polynesian

Wilderness Lodge Villas (either BRV or CCV)

Thanks!
BWV has 3 studio categories and you would have to choose from among them for your wait list. Garden/Pool is your best bet.

PVB is all studios with only 2 categories. It also has the most studios of all of the resorts you've listed and I would give the std. view your best chances of all.

BCV has the fewest studios of all the ones you listed. You have the lowest chance of success here.

BRV and CCV are popular for the holiday decor at WL. I would rate them low on your chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter