Where would you go?

We just did Narcoossee’s over Easter weekend. You said the menu didn’t impress too, but if you do like seafood, I can say the scallops & gnocchi was amazing.

And for an unforgettable experience, I agree with Monsieur Paul. We dined there in January. The meal took almost 3 hours. The room is uncowded, beautiful & relaxing. Every course was delicious (well, I don’t care for cheese so I pretty much skipped that). Again, the seafood courses were amazing. The service was excellent. The meal includes a welcome drink & after dinner sherry. Very nice for a date night.

The Boathouse has great food, but the atmosphere is kind of chaotic. They do have outdoor dining which many people enjoy, especially near sunset.

Last edited:
We just did Narcoossee’s over Easter weekend. You said the menu didn’t impress too, but if you do like seafood, I can say the scallops & gnocchi was amazing.

And for an unforgettable experience, I agree with Monsieur Paul. We dined there in January. The meal took almost 3 hours. The room is uncowded, beautiful & relaxing. Every course was delicious (well, I don’t care for cheese so I pretty much skipped that). Again, the seafood courses were amazing. The service was excellent. The meal includes a welcome drink & after dinner sherry. Very nice for a date night.

The Boathouse has great food, but the atmosphere is kind of chaotic. They do have outdoor dining which many people enjoy, especially near sunset.
MP is phenomenal...

I have an ADR for Narcoosee’s on May 5...you really liked it? That’s my farewell dinner - I’m so excited!

MP is phenomenal...

I have an ADR for Narcoosee’s on May 5...you really liked it? That’s my farewell dinner - I’m so excited!

Yes, I did. I like scallops but they’re not one of my normal go to meals. I’ve have only had gnocchi a few times before. But this was delicious, I would definitely have it again. DH had the tortelloni app & the strip steak. He prefers fillet but didn’t want the surf & turf. He said they were both very good. I had the blueberry & feta salad which also was delicious. I had the feta on the side because I’m not big on cheese. I ended up adding almost all of it, it worked so well. Thee was also a soft feta that’s normally smeared on the crackers which I ended up doing & was also good.

I did ask the server about getting the fillet without the lobster tail BTW. He said you absolutely can get either the fillet or the lobster tail separately. He said you can even do 2 fillets or 2 lobster tails, that they’ll do pretty much whatever you want. I didn’t ask the price if you just get one or the other. We were too full for dessert. And the room did seem a little loud, there’s not a lot of fabric to absorb all the noise. Hope you enjoy it!

Sorry to go off topic OP!!

DB81A681-C9E8-46AE-A64B-696D8CE6C88A.jpegA7B898FC-70DF-45D4-9EF3-B145EEEB37C0.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes, I did. I like scallops but they’re not one of my normal go to meals. I’ve have only had gnocchi a few times before. But this was delicious, I would definitely have it again. DH had the tortelloni app & the strip steak. He prefers fillet but didn’t want the surf & turf. He said they were both very good. I had the blueberry & feta salad which also was delicious. I had the feta on the side because I’m not big on cheese. I ended up adding almost all of it, it worked so well. Thee was also a soft feta that’s normally smeared on the crackers which I ended up doing & was also good.

I did ask the server about getting the fillet without the lobster tail BTW. He said you absolutely can get either the fillet or the lobster tail separately. He said you can even do 2 fillets or 2 lobster tails, that they’ll do pretty much whatever you want. I didn’t ask the price if you just get one or the other. We were too full for dessert. And the room did seem a little loud, there’s not a lot of fabric to absorb all the noise. Hope you enjoy it!

Sorry to go off topic OP!!

View attachment 754318View attachment 754319
Yum - thank you! It’a great that they are so accomodating...I will post a review afterwards!

I'd suggest a 3-in-1 at DS...first a snack and a drink at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar, then charcuterie at Wine Bar George, finished off with a dessert cocktail at Enzo's Hideaway

Lots of great suggestions here and I have to add Capa at the Four Seasons. It's a quick Uber ride from GF, on the 15th (top) floor of the hotel with fantastic views of the fireworks from their rooftop terrace and truly exceptional food and service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter