Where will you never eat again in Epcot

Not never but we won't go back to Tutto Italia until the Italians return. It was always our favorite and we would go every trip (we live a couple of hours away). The maitre de and management is the best! Also, the Italian servers are fantastic. Went once without them and it was horrible. Food and service. The waiter practically slammed the card machine down on the table without a word, no thank you, at the end of the meal.

I would avoid:
Nine Dragons - everything we got was too saucy/greasy and I actually prefer the QS there
Blech. We went last trip and said the same about the QS being better. Food was bland and gross. My family actually captured a pic of me as I was frowning at my plate lol. It just summed up how I felt at the time. I had ordered the tofu and vegetables and it was like 3 tiny pieces of tofu and hordes of tasteless Sumer squash, which I ate around. I will never touch a piece of summer squash again!

I would avoid:
Nine Dragons - everything we got was too saucy/greasy and I actually prefer the QS there
Le Cellier - our experience was slow service and overly salty food, also not a fan of how cramped it feels

I have Space 220 booked for our summer trip and have low expectations, but we want to try it at least once since our 6yo loves all things space and I think he’ll love the experience.
We also had a bad experience during Wine & Food at Nine Dragons.

Planning our trip and while I've eaten at quite a few of the major places in Epcot, I am curious where folks absolutely won't go back to.
Odd way to form a question if you are really looking for a recommendation. Check the menu ahead of time and go to
a restaurant that appeals to your taste. Just because I may have had a bad experience at a restaurant doesn't mean you
will also.

Yeah. I wasn’t kidding. I’ll take a Joffrey’s and a 30 minute stand by for test track over a Starbucks and a… 30 minute stand by for Starbucks.

Ironic that Disney has gone mobile order crazy and the only place that doesn’t do it is the king of mobile orders.

8 or 9 years ago, Joffrey's never seemed to have a big line. On the past couple trips, it seems to have grown. We usually went in August and I would stop several times a day for an espresso. I wonder if they didn't have cold drinks back then???

8 or 9 years ago, Joffrey's never seemed to have a big line. On the past couple trips, it seems to have grown. We usually went in August and I would stop several times a day for an espresso. I wonder if they didn't have cold drinks back then???
The secret is out ... and the pink donuts! :lovestruc

I can't remember when we didn't start each day there for our drinks (Me iced, DS2 hot, DS1 Coke) and donuts. DS2 has been drinking their coffee forever and I'm calculating our first donut around 2014. DD was on DCP and introduced the donuts to us.

Last edited:
Akershus. Garden Grill. Both overpriced and not worth the character interactions IMHO. The food at Akershus was pretty bad.
I don't think I've ever done Akershus because I always heard bad things. I want to say we did do Garden Grill on the fly and it wasn't bad but nothing special or stand out either.

I don't think I've ever done Akershus because I always heard bad things. I want to say we did do Garden Grill on the fly and it wasn't bad but nothing special or stand out either.
GG breakfast was very Dennys-ish. I love Denny's, but GG does not have Denny's prices! Service was super slow--we were there for almost 2 hours on a park day. We did get to see each chipmunk a few times because it was so slow, but by the end my cranky kiddo said, "I don't want to see any more of the squirrels, I want to see the bill." Haven't been back since.

GG breakfast was very Dennys-ish. I love Denny's, but GG does not have Denny's prices! Service was super slow--we were there for almost 2 hours on a park day. We did get to see each chipmunk a few times because it was so slow, but by the end my cranky kiddo said, "I don't want to see any more of the squirrels, I want to see the bill." Haven't been back since.
Don’t blame you!

Space 220 - try for the lounge. Too much food for the lunch/dinner, and I really loved my salad but a lot to pay to just eat the salad. We did not finish the meal. The lounge was much better as far as amount of food.
edit to add: we liked what we ate but we wanted to be able to walk around the park after lunch, lol. You feel like you need to eat it because of the price.

Sunshine Seasons. Gross overly sauced, greasy noodles... Cafeteria quality food. It was really bad.

Chefs de France. We ate there on NYE and the food was mediocre and service was very rushed. Not worth a repeat.

I had ordered the tofu and vegetables and it was like 3 tiny pieces of tofu and hordes of tasteless Sumer squash, which I ate around. I will never touch a piece of summer squash again!
This has happened to me (not squash) at so many places that when a dinner menu says 'vegetables' I always ask which ones. The answers often make me change my order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter