• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to watch Super Bowl in Citywalk??

mickeyshellbelle

Mouseketeer
Hello

I just realized our vacation will coincide with the Super Bowl. We will have some football fans with us who insist we watch it! Anyone know which restaurants have a lot of tvs for viewing?Unfortunately the NBC restaurant says closed on the booking site that day so I do not think that is an option!

NBC Sports Grill Brew is your best option. I doubt they are actually closed on Super Bowl Sunday; they probably just haven't posted their hours for February yet.

Hello

I just realized our vacation will coincide with the Super Bowl. We will have some football fans with us who insist we watch it! Anyone know which restaurants have a lot of tvs for viewing?Unfortunately the NBC restaurant says closed on the booking site that day so I do not think that is an option!

Wait a bit and they should be open for that date. Since it's NBC that's broadcasting the super bowl, there's a very big chance they'll show the game on the large outdoor screens and even put up bleacher seats outside for it. (They did for Olympics) And possibly a few photo ops.

Last edited:

Hello

These reservations for Super Bowl watch usually fill up fast.

ESPN boardwalk usually has it but that is still closed.
Miller's Ale House and Twin Peaks on Palm Parkway show it but need reservations way early.

I'm not sure if Toothsome has TV's but when it was NBA restaurant they had super bowl watch parties there.

Hardrock Restuarnant may have it

NBC Sports Grill will open. That is a huge day for them unless they are having some sort of private event with admission - which could be the case. Follow them on social media to get the latest. They might be doing walk-ins only that day as well. They have done that in the past.

Hard Rock is a great place as well with their large screen and fun atmosphere. Free there.

Millers Ale House is across the street.

Most resorts will have it on and some will have an event for it.

Margaritaville, Pat O Briens, and some other places at CityWalk will have it on their TVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter