Where to watch football?

Random question - is there any casual, kid friendly restaurant or place in Disneyland or California adventure that shows NFL games? Or downtown Disney? My understanding is ESPN zone is closed. We would be wanting to watch the Packers vs Vikings game on Sunday 11/25. Other option is we schedule that time as our hotel room break from the parks and watch in our room. Thanks in advance.

You a Packers Fan? :) All my Packers friends who travel have to know where a TV will be for the games. Unless it is a Prime Time game, don't assume your hotel will have it available. I would figure out the channel and call the hotel ahead of time. I made that mistake before and sat sad in my hotel room wanting to watch a game that wasn't on.

As far as restaurants, there are also a bunch over near Garden Walk to try also. Maybe people will know. :) Good luck!!!

I’ve watched games with my son on the patio at Splitsville at DTD. Great atmosphere for watching a game, but expensive. I’d call and confirm they will have the game you are looking for.

I’ve watched games with my son on the patio at Splitsville at DTD...
Splitsville has many TVs spread throughout the restaurant.
Downstairs is long 2 sided bar with TVs mounted above on both sides (~6 TVs on each side), viewing from bar stools and tables.
Upstairs is another bar with 3 TVs mounted above, similar setup with bar stools and tables.

Sorry to hijack the topic, but would these places also air MMA?
We're there for my son's 8th birthday Jan 26. UFC & Bellator both have events that night in the area and I doubt anyone would be happy if I decided to watch live.
Though they might not mind if we're eating dinner and watching it.

Obvious from my avatar, I'm a big football fan. But even watching my favorite football team takes a backseat when I'm visiting DL.

Splittsville is definitely expensive but I have also gone here for games.

Went to the bar in the Grand Californian the other night to watch the Lakers. Small TVs so make sure you get there early to secure a seat at the bar or one of the closer tables!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter