Where to take a nap?

villavic

Earning My Ears
At WDW I usually take a quick nap to recharge batteries. Not that long as to go to the hotel and rest for a while, just few minutes in a kind of “quiet” show, like Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom or Impressions de France at Epcot (beautiful, but I’ve seen it lot of times and the music helps to relax, that’s why I choose it to rest).

Those shows are not in D. Paris, so any suggestion where to take a brief nap within the park? Any show or any place for a few minutes nap and save time, avoiding going to the hotel and coming back?

Oh, that's a hard one...

I think I would go for a bench around the Pocahontas playground or to the right of the Cowboy Cookout, if there are no characters meeting there. That's the quietest place in the park. Sit back, close your eyes and then continue the tour.

Or maybe the train and do a full tour around the park. Not very quiet, though.

Not sure if there are benches, but the area at the back of Space Mountain, that's also a quiet area. Only people there are those coming from Space Mountain.

That is an interesting question and I have nerver thought about that.

How about the Skull Rock? Are there benches inside?? Well....after all it will be dark inside there.

There are some quite places in DLP which we also uses for a short rest. The area around Cowboy Cookout Barbecue could be very quite.

Choose areas which are far away from any major attraction.

That is an interesting question and I have nerver thought about that.

How about the Skull Rock? Are there benches inside?? Well....after all it will be dark inside there.

There are some quite places in DLP which we also uses for a short rest. The area around Cowboy Cookout Barbecue could be very quite.

Choose areas which are far away from any major attraction.
I don't think there are benches. But there is a lot of traffic at Skull Rock. The grottos are quieter, but it is echo-y.

I think I know the best place: The Riverboat. It is slow moving, usually quiet, there are benches inside. And it's not like you miss much by the views.

For the studios... maybe a bit loud, but Route 66 is terribly boring for anyone over 5 without an interest in Cars.

Otherwise at the exit of Avengers, when you pass Stark Factory, there is a seating area to your right, that might work outside lunch/dinner times. Most people immediately leave when exiting the ride and walk back to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter