Where to stay for one night and trans. question

ValDisney

Mouseketeer
We are going to universal in dec on a sat but I can't get RPR for the ent rate until sunday. I can go to the RPR on sun , store my luggage and use FOTL for the day. Where is a good place to stay (w young kids) for the one night.
Also, should I jsut use a local cab to go to the RPR or the towncar service I'll be using for the airport and cruise transfers.
Thanks in advance
Valerie :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :earsboy:

This is what I have found helpful for myself. I booked the days I wanted regardless of the rate. Then I watched the rates until they came down to the rate that I wanted. Then I called the Royal Pacific and had them change my code and rate. I started out at the stay and play rate of 209 plus tax per night. When The PAP rates came out I switched to a rate of 119 a night plus tax. This way I was guarenteed the night I wanted all I had to do was wait out the cheapest rate. This may not work for everyone but it saved me about 100 dollars a night.

Check on line for rooms outside universal.I know that because im going 1 day early but im waiting for the Disney AP rate to come out and stay at Pop Century for $59.00 a night.I have family driving down so I could stay that far away but for you they have I think Doubletree just across the street so you could walk over.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter