where to stay before cruise

bengals01

DIS Veteran
where is the cheapest place to stay before going on cruise, also what is the cheapest way to get from airport to the hotel, thanks for any help

I think the cheapest transportation to/from the port depends on the size of your party. If you have a group of 4, I think it is cheaper to do one-way rentals thru Avis. I usually get a full-size car for about $45-50 each way. When renting a car, remember to get something large enough to accomodate your passengers and luggage.

You can use Priceline to find a hotel near the Orlando airport for about $40, or you may be able to find a promotional code to use for the Radisson at the Port for about $59-69.

Have a great Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter