• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to stay at SSR?

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
We will be arriving at SSR in just under 20 days and I wonder where we should request to stay? We have never been "home" to this resort, so it is all new. :cheer2: We will have a crowd with us so we have a GV...we also have kids ranging in age from 3 to 11 :lmao: So what is the best section to request for that age group? Also, any suggestions for not to miss acitivites at SSR? :idea:

Counting the days till we get there :hourglass. Thanks for your help! :grouphug:

Depends what you're looking for in your vacation.

Closeness to the zero entry pool and Community Hall? Pick the Springs or Grandstand.

Closeness to the dock and new water play area? Pick the Grandstand or Springs.

Closeness to the Playground and pool? Pick the Paddocks by the pool & bridge.

Closeness to a pool and overlooking DTD? Pick Congress Park.

They have a variety of activities in the Community Hall and zero entry pool area. Last Decemeber they were playing bingo... in the pool. So funny seeing all those people balancing their sheets and markers just above the water. :)

Here's the obligatory distance map so you can see what's where. Congress Park is directly opposite DTD. The Grandstand and Springs are across the canal from West End parking lot and golf course. You won't see anything but trees and golf course from there though.
SSRmap_enhanced.jpg

Thanks for the info...we are calling tomorrow to see if we can specify a bldg. I'll let you know what we are able to get :rotfl: Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter