Where to sell my gift card?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Physical stores to sell an unwanted gift card? Know any good ones?

Physical stores to sell an unwanted gift card? Know any good ones?
Maybe a pawn shop? That would be about the only one that I know of. Raise and Cardcash are reputable online retailers that will take cards. If you're willing to sell online, just offer to meet the buyer at that retailer to confirm the amount usually works pretty well too.

I had two heavily loaded WDW gift cards and had a very hard time selling them. I discounted them and tried to sell them locally so I could have an easier time proving my identity and lack of scamminess.

People were very suspicious, as they probably should have been. Several folks were contacted by my friends, who were friends of theirs, and who were going on a WDW trip.

They just couldn't let themselves buy the discounted cards.

I finally sold them to a friend who was going and she loaded them into her WDW card account. HOWEVER, when she went to use them, she needed the codes off the cards and she had lost that part. Luckily, I had photographed the cards, front and back.

Make sure you take care and possibly look into selling them on a well-known gift card site.

I have had success with Raise (online). Don't get the full value, but it works.

I sold mine on eBay, I got what I paid for them. I bought them discounted at 7% off and sold them for that as a buy it now. I had to pay ebay a small amount but it was worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter