Where to purchase Disney Dollars?

Ilovedisney

Earning My Ears
Not sure if they are still available, but I would like to buy some Disney Dollars for my friend for her birthday.
Her family is giving her a surprise 40th B'day party and she is taking her son on a road trip to Disney about
two weeks later, and we would all like to get her lots of Disney Dollars to spend as she wishes while down
there. Can they be purchased at the Disney Store or can I have them sent to me from DisneyWorld
somewhere? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Disney Dollars look like money and have the Disney characters on them. They can be purchased at the Disney Stores and can be used there and at Disney World. The Disney Gift Card are the plastic cards, can be purchased at the Disney Store and can only be used at the Disney Store.

:)

Disney Dollars are the ones that look like money and can be used at the parks, the stores, the outlets...etc. Gift cards are exclusive to the Disney Store, and may not be used in the parks.

A note "worth noting": If you do not save your original sales receipt, the Disney Store won't change it back to cash. Not a big deal, really, just break the leftover bills at the parks before you leave or the DS. But keep that in mind.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter