Where to grab a bite? - QS closing before AK

dtkids

Mouseketeer
We have some weird "Linner" times...for instance a 2:55 pm Tusker House ROL Package. So our eating times will be off a bit...AK closes at 8 pm, are there any AK QS places to grab something on our way out? We've got a 7 pm FOP FP, unless we can move that up day of (12/18). I can't imagine we will be hungry at 6 pm before ROL, but I could see us wanting to split a QS something or other by 7:45 or 8 pm.

Thoughts? Or will we just have to wait until we get back to Mara @ AKL?

Probably same question for all the parks. Do QS options exist all the way up to closing (and maybe even a little past)?

We're in the same boat. We have a 2:00 lunch at Tiffins (ROL Package) on 11/29 and would like to grab Satu'li Canteen near closing time. Hoping they're open late or else it's a food court dinner at Pop.

You might be better off with just getting a snack. Since Tusker House is a buffet, you'll probably be full for several hours afterwards. A nice Mickey pretzel, churro, or ice cream bar might just be enough to hold you over until you go to sleep. If not, I would probably just wait until you get back and get something from Mara. My eating schedule gets all thrown off at Disney too, I just see it as a fun excuse to have a snack for dinner.

We're in the same boat. We have a 2:00 lunch at Tiffins (ROL Package) on 11/29 and would like to grab Satu'li Canteen near closing time. Hoping they're open late or else it's a food court dinner at Pop.

A friend just did Satu'li and said it was awesome. She suggested doing the mobile ordering to avoid the lines.

You can eat at Satuli after your FoP if park closing is at 8. We were over there on Thur. to see it at night after 6:45 RoL(had our FoP FP earlier), and DD bought a Banshee in the store(which of course stayed open till 8:30 to get all the last people off of FoP!) We walked out of there around 7:55, and decided to check if Satuli was open till 8:30 as well, since we had TH at 10:40, and had just had a Dole whip and Mickey bar so were starving. It closed at 8, but we could still order, and chose to sit outside, so could not get back in once we left, so made sure we had everything we needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter