Where to go??

DisRunnerGal

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan vacation for next year. We have points to use, but are looking to use them somewhere other than WDW. Does anyone have any experiences in staying in the other resorts? Right now we're pretty open. We want a place where there is lots to do on and off property. Thanks!

I would suggest either Hilton Head or the Grand Californian.

Hilton Head has lots of activities right at the resort (and at the beach house), there is a lot to do on the island, and Savannah, GA is just an hour away.

The Grand Californian has, of course, Disneyland, plus all that southern California has to offer.

IMO, you can't go wrong with either one.

HH has quite a bit to do off site. Fishing trips and dolphin viewing trips. Kayaking. I rented a catamaran on the beach and we had a blast with that. Lots of restaurants. Biking. Great pirate themed mini golf place right next door -- better than the mini golf at WDW. Shopping. I'm sure there are other things we haven't tried. It's a very busy place.

HH has so much to do and see even if you are not a golfer. Great restaurants. Took a dolphin watching dinner cruise that was great. Really cute shops down by the marina. Disney resort is very relaxing.

There is also vero beach to consider.

We're going to hhi in sept.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter