• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to go on what days?

Also would like to know, bump.
Are you still looking for info on how to choose days? If so, some people say just go to the park you feel like going to or where/near where you have ADRs because it is hard to predict crowds or easy enough to work around the crowds if you have a good strategy with good fastpasses. Others have access to extra magic hours and choose the park with EMH - the conventional wisdom on that is that the park with EMH will be busier that day than other parks, so many will rope drop EMH, spend a few hours in that park and the take a break or hop to another park if it gets too crowded in the EMH park. Conversly, those without EMH privileges are advised to go to parks without EMH since they can't take advantage and it will be more crowded. There was another recent thread about this but I can't remember where I saw it or all the tips, but those are some of the main ones.

I always go by Leaps Crowd Calendar. They seem pretty accurate. They rate how crowded the different parks will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter