Where to go for PPO breakfast at MK and Epcot?

stacyjoy75

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We have PPO Breakfasts for BOG and Garden Grill during our trip. We have been to Garden Grill in the past, but want to make sure nothing has changed. Last time we went to a far right lane for PPO at Epcot. Is this still the case? How early should we arrive? I can't remember what time we got there last time.

We also have a PPO for Be Our Guest and have never done this one. Where do we go? What time should we get there?

And one more question...do busses still start running at 6:30?

Thank you!

Not much has changed at Epcot.
You want to arrive at Epcot gates at least 20 minutes before your ADR time.
Look for the "Character Breakfast" sign above the gate on one -or- the other of the far end gates.

But, at MK, they will let ALL GUESTS enter Main Street starting at 8:00AM.
You should show up at the MK gates by 7:40AM, or so, and maybe be let in a bit before the rest of the crowds.
Look for the "Character Breakfast" sign above the gate on one -or- the other of the far end gates.

Hello!

We have PPO Breakfasts for BOG and Garden Grill during our trip. We have been to Garden Grill in the past, but want to make sure nothing has changed. Last time we went to a far right lane for PPO at Epcot. Is this still the case? How early should we arrive? I can't remember what time we got there last time.

We also have a PPO for Be Our Guest and have never done this one. Where do we go? What time should we get there?

And one more question...do busses still start running at 6:30?

Thank you!

We just did PPO at BOG. My tip would be to preorder! We skipped a long line by ordering our breakfast the night before. We got there for 745/8 and were done by 845 - we were able to ride 7DMT twice before the park officially opened (probably not typical).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter