Where to get ice for cooler while staying in a cabin?

ophyllia1973

Earning My Ears
Wondering where we can get ice for our pool cooler if we are staying in the cabins? Are the trading posts our only option? I know there is a freezer in the cabin and we could make our own ice, but who has that kind of time!

Wondering where we can get ice for our pool cooler if we are staying in the cabins? Are the trading posts our only option? I know there is a freezer in the cabin and we could make our own ice, but who has that kind of time!
The ice maker in the cabin takes forever to make ice anyway. The trading posts have ice and there are ice machines at the comfort stations in the camping loops.

for pool cooler we use a couple of reusable freezer blocks that we freeze in the freezer overnight/as soon as we return to cabin. ps not sure how big a cooler you would be allowed on bus or room on golf cart. no car parking at pool area

We freeze bottles of water and used them for ice in our cooler. On park days we freeze water bottles so they stay cool to take one each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter