where to get breakfast near LAX

kailuagirl

DIS Veteran
We are flying into LAX on a Wednesday at 5:35 a.m. Getting a rent a car and then going to wait around to go to The Grove for The American Girl Store, Tar Pits and Possibly the Science Center. Is there anywhere good around one of those places for breakfast?

What else is a must do in the area? Thanks!

There is all sorts of good stuff around these areas and it really depends on what you are looking for. There are nice places near the beach cities near LAX, some decent quick service places as well near the airport. There is also plenty of various places near The Grove, etc.... I would suggest you use Yelp to help plan where you want to eat depending on your food preferences, budget, and how much time you want to spend.

You're not going to find a lot open in the immediate LAX area. People used to rave about the 24 hour cafe at the Hacienda Hotel, but the hotel closed. It's now Aloft and a Fairfield Inn. You can check to see if there's still a 24 hour cafe there. There's also an IHOP north of LAX at Sepulveda and Manchester that's open 24 hours. Near The Grove there's Du-Par's at the Farmer's Market, which is open 24 hours. I'd read reviews, because while it's very nostalgic for me, that service wasn't great the last 2 times I was at that location. Also in the general area, Joan's on Third, Doughboy's or Toast Cafe. If you want to go for a destination, look at The Griddle Cafe in West Hollywood. For something near the Science Center, I'd look downtown. The Pantry is open 24 hours, there's also Grand Central Market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter