• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get a cream cheese filled pretzel?!

IncredibleboysMom

DIS Veteran
Help! We are at the World now and can’t find them. I know that the Lunching Pad (?) in Tomorrowland has them but are they sold in any other parks?

Thanks!

Help! We are at the World now and can’t find them. I know that the Lunching Pad (?) in Tomorrowland has them but are they sold in any other parks?

Thanks!
I had my SIL check the Lunching Pad when she was there last week and they no longer sell them.

I had my SIL check the Lunching Pad when she was there last week and they no longer sell them.

Oh no!! I'm going with my family in January and I wanted them to try this pretzels! Last time, I think I bought them from the Lunching Pad as well. Are there any other places that sell this delicious pretzels??

We found them at two places yesterday at the Studios: Pretzelpalooza cart at the RNR, and at a cart at the exit of the (nonexistent) Great Movie Ride. Thanks marsh0013!

Headed to the MK today.
You give me hope. We are bringing my 86 yo mom with us in February and all she wants is a cream cheese pretzel and a Mickey bar!:banana:

True that the Lunching Pad no longer has them. They stopped serving them just before Halloween and then the week after Halloween they started selling a Caramel filled Pretzel instead.

Caramel one at the Lunching Pad is supposed to be seasonal, but who knows???? Had one a couple of weeks ago and it was good, but not near the level of the sweet cream cheese one. Good to know cream cheese has been spotted in other parks!

Epcot had them last time I was there at a cart near figment

So glad to hear that they might be available at a park besides DHS. I never go over there, yet I really wanted to try the cream cheese pretzel. Caramel sone sound good too.

We came back yesterday from 17 night stay and we couldn't find them anywhere. It was either pretzel with cheese sauce or caramel filled (at Lunching Pad), neither of which was for us. Gutted if they really do still have them though.

Something I used to always look forward to was taking the kids to Dumbo, Small World, etc. because I knew I could get a cream cheese stuffed pretzel at Scuttle's Landing. Omg....so good. It's been gone awhile now. I'm making my first trip in 6 years next week. I'll hunt one down for sure.

Something I used to always look forward to was taking the kids to Dumbo, Small World, etc. because I knew I could get a cream cheese stuffed pretzel at Scuttle's Landing. Omg....so good. It's been gone awhile now. I'm making my first trip in 6 years next week. I'll hunt one down for sure.
They have them by Rockin Rollercoaster in Hollywood Studios. We just went in April and sought them out. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter