Where to find Moana?

ahale08

Earning My Ears
We will be at Disneyland this week Tuesday - Friday and my 6 year old daughter really wants to meet Moana. Is Moana currently at the parks and if yes which area?

Thank you!

Moana can be found in Adventureland, but her appearances seem to be pretty random and she does not appear on the app any more so you can never really be sure. Sometimes she's a roving character (no set line and she doesn't sign as a rover), and sometimes she has an established line with signing. Ask a CM in the area near Aladdin's Oasis - they may be able to help.

My friends just caught her today at Aladdin's Oasis in Adventureland, but do follow Winnowill's advice. My family have found her scarce as of late. Not on the app and not there every time we've gone.

And start looking for her on day 1. If you see her roaming on Tuesday, it doesn't mean she'll be around on Wednesday or Thursday too. With characters that are in the app, you'll sometimes only see them pop up 2-3 times in a week, especially roaming characters.

We will be at Disneyland this week Tuesday - Friday and my 6 year old daughter really wants to meet Moana. Is Moana currently at the parks and if yes which area?

Thank you!

Did you find her? I will be at Disneyland Saturday and my daughters are very eager to find her.

Oh ua, What app are people referring to?

Did you find her? I will be at Disneyland Saturday and my daughters are very eager to find her.

Oh ua, What app are people referring to?

Sorry just saw this now. Yes, we did see her! She seems to be out all day in the Aladdins Oasis area. There is always a big line so just jump in line. Every time we passed this area she was there.

When we went a couple weeks ago the CM's said they have tried to ask but no one seems to know. We noted that while we were there she appeared around the 15's. So 10:15 was the first one..then 11:15...but some CM's said that's not always the case.

Thought I'd put that out there in case it's sorta the same now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter