Where to find Mickey Party Supplies?

geishagirl81

Mouseketeer
I like to over do things and since we are having breakfast and snacks in our hotel room, I want to buy Mickey plates and napkins. I didn't see any at Target. Anyone see them in a store? I won't bother ordering online.

We were just at our Super Walmart this afternoon and I saw that they had Mickey stuff in the party section right next to the Princess and Tink things!

There were plates, napkins, cups and some other fun things that might be neat to suprise your family with.

Hope you have a great trip!

DD has had a Mickey party for the last two years and it's her front-runner for this year, too. I've seen Mickey items at Wal-mart and Toys'R'Us. (Our TRU has a small party-supply section.)

They have paper plates, napkins, cups, invitations, goodie bags, tattoos, and party favors with Mickey and pals at Walmart. We also ordered a really great Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake in the bakery too. I also purchased a party supply box at the Disney store on sale for DSs first birthday. It included napkins, plates, cups, party favors, and a table cloth. I would check the dollar stores as well. They might have some Mickey party goodies as well:)

We are going to have a mickey party this month and I have seen party supplies at Target, Walmart, and I also ordered a box of supplies off of the disney website, it was on sale for $10. It was a pretty good deal. The plates are cute and mickey head shaped. Oriental Trading and Birthday Express websites also have mickey party supplies. Good Luck!! I am hoping to have a few things left over from our party for our trip in May!!:goodvibes

If you have a Factory Card Outlet near you, they had the Mickey Mouse Club house theme. Some cool Disney decorations that I thought about getting to decorate the hotel room, but budget got the better of me!

party city has a mickey mouse clubhouse theme....one mickey, one minnie, i saw it just a couple of days ago

Thanks! I found Mickey party stuff at Walmart, and it was plain w/out Happy B-day or anything! So I got 2 packs of desert plates and 2 packs of napkins for under $6!

We bought them all at Party City and then 2 days after the party I saw them at Super Walmart for a LOT cheaper than I paid LOL. So definitely try Walmart first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter