Where to find jewelry?

Kreid001

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to find Disney themed jewelry while at WDW? We'll be there about two months before our 15 anniversery and I wanted to get something nice to give to my wife.

I didn't find anything searching the Internet so far, so I was hoping to get something during our trip.

Thanks!

There are several stores in Downtown Disney that carry all kinds of jewelry. I'd check the large Disney store, and the crystal store (Eurospain I think).

You'll also find a variety of jewelry in almost any Disney gift shop (you know, the ones you have to walk through after every ride). You may also find some really special things at Epcot walking around the different countries.

It really depends on what you're looking for - the nicer jewelry will probably be at the Downtown Disney stores I mentioned above, but you never know what you'll find as you are walking around the parks!

I also found these links:

Good luck!!Downtown Disney store info 1

Downtown Disney Store info 2

Downtown Disney store info 3

The World of Disney in DTD has a jewelery section ... There might be a couple of places in Pleasure Island and West Side Disney ...

Try looking on ebay if you want to purchase something before your trip. I have bought several pairs of earrings, etc. You will be amazed at home much stuff they sell!!

Sorry...I missed spelled how (not home much they sell...I don't think I've ever seen a home for sale on ebay). Although I did read an article of how someone was selling their family! I don't think that listing lasted very long!!

Anyway happy jewlery shopping!!

The World of Disney. They have a jewelry section. There is also a watch shop on Main Steet. Last time we were there we got a MK exclusive watch.

Thanks for all the great info. I tried ebay, but only found junk. I'll try that store in Downtown. I'm looking to get Tigger themed diamond earings, necklace, or a pin. Not more than $400-$500, but still really nice. Do you think I'll have any luck?

Besides DTD, try some of the shoppes at Disney Studios along the boulevard to the Haunted Mansion.
The shop clerks will be happy to show you items that may not be prominently displayed, due to their cost.
I purchased a very nice watch there this summer (not quite up to your range...) as my gift to myself.
The limited edition prints, sculptures, and art work may strike your fancy as well.
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

i remember looking at a jewelery store on main st usa.

a VERY nice mickey tennis bracelet at the jewelry store on the main drag in the studios.

There was a wonderful selection of fine jewelry on Main St. when I was there six months ago. However, it was quite pricey. Very tiny Mickey diamond earrings were over $1000. The Conteporary also has a store (I forgot the name, but it's on the fourth floor) that has fine jewelry. I got a great pair of blue topaz Mickey earrings there, also pricey, but not nearly as bad as the diamonds.

I also bought a very nice watch that was under $100. However, the only place to have watches sized is the watch/jewelry store on Main St. That surprised me.

I'm going to be on the lookout for more jewelry, so I'm glad to hear there is some in DTD. I hadn't shopped much there, but will do so on my next trip.

Happy shopping!
:D

If you are a Disney Club memeber definitly try the World of Disney.
You can get 10% off your purchase.
(through the end of the year:mad: )

I have been looking for a jewelery store in the MK. I guess we overlooked it!! Where exactly is the store that sells the better jewelery? I have been looking for a sivler bracelet, similar to the Tiffany llink with the heart charm. Instead of the heart charm it is a "mickey", I have been searching high and low for this thing. Can anyone tell me where an upscale jewelery store is and does anyone know where to find this bracelet? Thank you:)

The jewelry store I got my Mickey watch at was Uptown Jewelers on Main St USA. I'm not sure if they sell other jewelry other than watches though. My mind was set on one thing and one thing only.;)

Gonga, it's the watch shop on Main St. I don't remember the name, but DawnF316 is probably correct, though I remember looking for a shop with the word "watch" in its name. The fine jewelry was all the way in the back of the shop, behind the watches and snow globes. At least, that's where it was when I was there a bit over six months ago.

Good luck!

Kreid - you should PM Webmaster Doc. I think he told me they got some Mickey wedding rings at WDW - maybe he can tell you what jewelry store he used. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter