• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to find Haunted Mansion merch outside of MK?

Lanadeldisney

Earning My Ears
Apologies if this is the wrong section for this. Mods, please move if thats the case.

I happen to be doing a weekend trip to WDW the weekend the Haunted Mansion goes to theaters (watching it in an early preview!! So excited.). I would like to pick up some HM merch but only going to Epcot and HS for a day. Is their anywhere in DS or somewhere else to buy HM merch? The disney website doesnt have much. :(

You may find some HM merchandise at the main gift shops for EPCOT and DHS.

I would recommend keeping an eye on the website shopdisney.com since Disney is dropping a lot of HM on merchandise on July 10th before the release of the movie. You may be able to find good stuff before you go.

At DS, I would suggest WoD and perhaps the Co-Op shops.

Apologies if this is the wrong section for this. Mods, please move if thats the case.

I happen to be doing a weekend trip to WDW the weekend the Haunted Mansion goes to theaters (watching it in an early preview!! So excited.). I would like to pick up some HM merch but only going to Epcot and HS for a day. Is their anywhere in DS or somewhere else to buy HM merch? The disney website doesnt have much. :(
Character shop in the mall just outside the park but it’s got it miss

Shop outside of TOT will definitely have stuff
Creations at Epcot & World of Disney probably will have some items as might your resort gift shop as I’m sure there will be ride proper merch lines as well as movie tie in lines available

You used to be able to get a shopping entrance to MK - like 45min courtesy entry to buy merchandise, Not sure this still exists?

Not at DS, but maybe at home. Hallmark and Lowes are both carrying some fun Haunted Mansion merch.

World of Disney at Disney Springs has some items, of course not quite the selection as Memento Mori.

It's still worth checking some of the 'bigger' stores. I don't remember seeing much at HS earlier this week just from memory but one of the stores in Animal Kingdom had quite a bit, I'm assuming because of the movie coming out. So it's possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter