Where to find cheese or jalapeño cheese pretzels? Also,who has the best pretzel overall?

Places I found them last trip (believe me I did a lot of research!)
1 - Cart near where Great Movie Ride used to be
2 - Boardwalk Joes margarita stand (out if international gateway and walk to Boardwalk
3 - Lowtide Lous at Typhoon Lagoon
4 (this one is not confirmed but someone told me last week) Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland, MK

Places I found them last trip (believe me I did a lot of research!)
1 - Cart near where Great Movie Ride used to be
2 - Boardwalk Joes margarita stand (out if international gateway and walk to Boardwalk
3 - Lowtide Lous at Typhoon Lagoon
4 (this one is not confirmed but someone told me last week) Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland, MK

Thank you very much!!! You are wealth of ideas and I appreciate it a ton! I can remember having one at Tortga Tavern now that you mention it, thank you again!

Thanks for asking this question! We ended up with a super dry pretzel over in Tomorrowland last trip. I knew there had to be better ones out there!

Not stuffed with anything, but the best pretzel in all of WDW, IMHO, is the one at the beer cart alongside the lagoon in the Germany pavilion in EP. It's gigantic and doesn't taste like a previously frozen, store-bought pretzel. Try to get one as soon as they come out of the oven - so good!

I agree w/ this statement. They are a lot better than the Mickey Pretzels.

Not stuffed with anything, but the best pretzel in all of WDW, IMHO, is the one at the beer cart alongside the lagoon in the Germany pavilion in EP. It's gigantic and doesn't taste like a previously frozen, store-bought pretzel. Try to get one as soon as they come out of the oven - so good!
I second what DisneyWishes14 says. Best pretzel in all of WDW not mass produced

Not really a pretzel, but the pretzel bread and Oregon Chardonnay cheese fondue at the Territory Lounge is soooooo good!

I’ve never had it, but I’ve heard the Bavarian pretzel at Baseline Tap House in Hollywood Studios is really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter