• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat?

Armycavprincess

Earning My Ears
I looked at the reviews for the resturants, but the ones I looked at are from 2015 or before. We will need two ADR for our last minute and very 1st trip to DLP(11/11-11/13). We are not CS fans so we want sit down and eat. AT WDW we do almost all most character meals and kill two birds with one stone. We are a family of 5 and my older two (11&8) eat more like adults then kids. How are the character at the meals? Will they spend time and play around with the kids? I can do just TS, if the food is really that much better, but I know my kids would love the characters. What two places would you pick?

This is not our only trip to DLP, I am buying AP's on this trip .We are going in March as family and I hope to make a few more short trips ;-)

Thanks
Brooke

Inventions (in Disneyland Hotel) has in my opinion the best Character Interactions. It's a buffet, but the food is good, and characters are there throughout, there are so many of them, they really take their time, and are full of cheeky behavior!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter