Where to eat Thanksgiving dinner

Theaberdeenkid

Mouseketeer
Hi All.
Our family is going to be in Orlando Thanksgiving week (2017).

Anyone have any suggestions where to eat Thanksgiving dinner?

Family of four, kids 8 & 10. no allergies. Open to new food experiences.

We will be visiting Disney, Universal, Discovery Cove.

So not shying away from hotel restaurants, Disney Springs, City Walk either.

Thanks!

Granted, it was in 2009, but we had Thanksgiving dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. That day, they had all of the Thanksgiving fixings and turkey. It was awesome!!

We had a fantastic thanksgiving dinner at Sanaa . They used traditional food items with a slight but great twist. This was a few years back but if they offer any special items for thanksgiving I would go there again in a heartbeat. Make sure to get the bread service too.

Anybody have restaurant recommendations for Thanksgiving dinner near Universal? We are staying at the Portofino Bay. If we were to do a buffet, we would be considered 12 adults and 1 kid, So maybe looking for something more economical than a buffet, but still traditional turkey dinner. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanksgiving meal - must be eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern! True thanksgiving dinner

We ate at Garden Grill for Thanksgiving last year and had a great meal and time! We ate at the Turf Club at SSR 2 years ago and it was really good too!

Have had both thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, both at Liberty Tree Tavern. A holiday meal tradition whenever we are in the area.

We actually ate dinner at Les Chefs de France one year for Thanskgiving. I had duck. It's still one of my favorite Thanksgiving memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter