where to eat at universal IOA?

lc1965

One of them Disney freaks!
any suggestions for lunch or dinner? any price range is fine. thx!

I would HIGHLY recommend Mythos, which is in the Islands of Adventure. You can't beat it for theming, food and atmosphere!

Also Confisco's has been come a MUST DO for us everytime we go to IOA, also. For more info you might want to visit my other home on this site, the USF/IOA Discussion board. You'll find all the info you'll need!

I've eaten twice at Thunder Falls Terrace near Jurassic Park. It's a good place for lunch, kinda pricey but most places are. They had a green salad w/chicken there that was yummy.

When we are at Universal, we usually eat outside of the park...the food has never been good there. When we are at Islands of Adventure we love Mythos, Confisco...also the (I think it is called ) the enchanted tree...food is wonderful in there. City Walk is right between both parks so you can easily walk out there for any meal...we like the cuban sandwiches at Latin Express, the food at Pat O'Briens, margaritaville volcano nachos and shots, nba city has pretty good food, Emeril's is very good (need reservations) and our absolute favorite is the Latin Quarter...food and service are outstanding. Make reservations for this place well in advance as well. Enjoy...there are a lot of great places to eat. You can also hop over to the Portofino for some great Italian food fast/sit down. We have tried the Palm over at the hard rock hotel, but were not at all impressed. Won't be going there again. :cool:

We have eaten at Margaritaville in Citywalk 3 times. We've always had some great meals, we've always brought our kids, and we've always enjoyed the great atmosphere.

thanks, everyone! these sound like terrific ideas! i think we ate at thunder falls terrace last time -- there was even a aaa discount.

Even if you don't eat there, look in at the Enchanted Oak Tavern as it is one of the most stunning places internally in the whole of IoA. Quite amazing architecture and imagination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter