Where to dine after Cirque du Soleil?

kimang

<font color=red>I don't know about you, but the on
Hi there;

We have tickets to see Cirque du Soleil in November for the early show ( 6:00 pm). Since we are meeting friends who will not have any park access - I need to locate a restaurant that is walking distance from the Cirque theatre. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kim:earsgirl:

We ate at House of Blues after....but any restaurants on the West Side would be close.

HoB, Bongos, Wolfgang Puck, Planet Hollywood, Fultons, Portebello. I wouldn't choose them all ;), but they are within walking distance.

I have never been there but I have heard wonderful things about Portbello. We are hoping to try it it October when we visit Disney.:earsgirl:

I have two favorites -- House of Blues and Fultons. HOB is close, but it also fills up fast after Cirque lets out. Unless you get out fast, you're in for a wait there. Fulton's takes PS so you can plan a later dinner after the show and take a leisurely walk over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter