• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy window stickers for car?

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
DH purchased a few window stickers for his truck, logos of pro-sports teams a year or 2 ago. He is looking to get some more but can't find the website he got them from :confused3 so he sent me to the DIS to see if anyone can help :lmao:

Anyone know of a website that we can get some new window stickers from? He said that they had a bunch of different sports team and different things and you could get the stickers in just about any color you wanted

I know the DIS will come through for me

Thanks for the links :-)

He is looking for actual pro-team logos though, I couldn't find any on those sites... I'm going to keep looking

OP

Google for Powerdecals. My mom bought one for my husband this Christmas it was his favorite gift. I will say it looks awesome in the car and was super easy to install.

Of course, my husband's is the red wings logo--and it is hard for that to look bad on anything :rotfl:

AKK Must stop watching this thread because now I want to send my brother a DUKE powerdecal those are so cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter