Where to buy? Please consider your local shop first!

Well I just bought my new lens for the D70S at my Wolf of choice (North Hills) Once again I got great customer service from Samantha. The store was slow so I got to ask her a few questions about flashes and filters. Very helpful and knowlegable.

I ended up at Best Buy and bought both my video camera and digital camera there. We found a very helpful salesperson who walked us through what did what. I had originally planned to buy a video camera that did really good digital pictures as well but for the money and how we use it we bought a DVD recording video camera and a Cannon digital. I'm really happy :-). We also had a coupon which saved over $100. :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I ended up at Best Buy and bought both my video camera and digital camera there. We found a very helpful salesperson who walked us through what did what.
Everyone has a price differential that'll make them turn to "Big Buy" (me included), and it is possible to find reps there that are actually knowledgable about what they sell. However, one key difference is often the post-sales service. If you have a question about the camera after you've purchased it and return to "Big Buy" and ask them about it, you'll likely be referred to the manufacturer.

Geoff_M said:
Everyone has a price differential that'll make them turn to "Big Buy" (me included), and it is possible to find reps there that are actually knowledgable about what they sell. However, one key difference is often the post-sales service. If you have a question about the camera after you've purchased it and return to "Big Buy" and ask them about it, you'll likely be referred to the manufacturer.

We'll see. The salesperson told me that if I have any questions or problems come back and he'll help. I really think he meant it. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter