Where to buy PAP?

Kuma

DVC Member
Hello fellow members,
My family and I just purchased an DVC membership at SSR and I was just wondering what would be the best way to purchase a PAP? Should I call MS or buy the PAP at WDW? Would I still received the DVC discount if I purchased the PAP at WDW?
Thanks!

We just purchased at SSR too and got our annual passes last week at WDW. You present your DVC number when purchasing at Guest Services (any park)and they give you the discount. In fact they gave us the discount when upgrading our previously bought tickets to DVC member annual passes. Great Value!

We bought ours at the International Gateway. We provided our DVC member cards and our drivers licenses. Our son did not provide anything because he is only 11. It took about 10 minutes to complete the process.

Was that the AP deal with DVC purchase at SSR? Or a walk up AP purchase as DVC member? My question is, can I get my DVC discounted AP (295.00 plus tax) at guest services or EPCOT gateway?
We might want to wait to get our APs when we arrive based on future travel plans not yet set.

JDPK

I just ordered mine over the internet.
I'm not even going until April but I got a little over excited.
And I just wanted to wish you Congratulations, and Welcome Home, Neighbors. (I just bought SSR, too)

I know I should know this but what are the advantages of getting an AP and how much does this cost a DVC member? Just bought SSR and trying to determine what I need to do next.

jdpk said:
Was that the AP deal with DVC purchase at SSR? Or a walk up AP purchase as DVC member? My question is, can I get my DVC discounted AP (295.00 plus tax) at guest services or EPCOT gateway?
We might want to wait to get our APs when we arrive based on future travel plans not yet set.

JDPK

We got the walk up PAP with DVC discount at International Gateway. It only took about 15 minutes for all three of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter