• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy myself a new watch at WDW??

DTD store....that is where I want to get mine next year...They really have some pretty ones...

I bought a very nice pocket watch over at the gift shop over at the Grand Floridian they had some really nice watches there last time i stopped in

If you enjoy browsing, I'd shop for a few days at the various shops. You'll see some of the watches at every place you look, but there are some watches that aren't at every place and you may see a "unique" one you really want.
You may decide on one that was everywhere, but you don't realize how much you like it until you see it several times. I think I'm a guy who shops for watches like women shop for shoes.;)

I think I'm a guy who shops for watches like women shop for shoes.;)

I shop for EVERYTHING like that!!! It's ridiculous, I know, but I can't see a point in spending my money on something I might later regret... So I research, research, research before I buy. Anything. From large, important purchases like a new vehicle, to "minor" things (as if there are such a thing) like swimsuits or watches or shoes. ....Sad, I know....

I would try Sunset Club Couture’s at DHS, they have specialty timepieces including Disney clocks and limited edition watches which are made by Disney artists. I havent see one in person, but i saw a video a couple weeks ago about it, it looked really cool! and you can customize the faces of the watches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter