• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy annual passport for WDW

littlelizzie

Mouseketeer
Hi, My first post (probably one of many..lol) on the UK WDW board!!:thumbsup2
We (Me DH, DD11 and DS8) are going to Florida for the first time for 3 weeks this October :banana: Staying in a villa at Windsor hills. Slowly getting everything sorted!....I love planning!!!! :surfweb:
Originally we planned to get 4 21 day passes for Disney but am now thinking maybe getting one annual pass. Even though we won't be doing Disney everyday (probably only 12ish including the water parks) adding on the parking it may be worth it (gives us the option to go to the park in the evening with the free parking!)
Searching on the net I can only find them priced in dollars. On the proper Disney site every time I try to go the a link from there it takes me back to the home page...weird.
Does anyone know a site where I can get info and prices in uk pounds? or do I have to wait to get them when there (not keen on doing that as would like to have everything sorted before we go)
Any advice or info appreciated
Thanks

Annual passes are always in US$ as they can only be purchased direct from Disney. You can call and order but would only get the exchange passes sent, as you can only get active passes at WDW or at the airport Disney store. Exchange passes can then be changed into active passes at WDW guest services at any of the parks or DTD.

Claire ;)

Here's the costs so you can do your sums:goodvibes
The price of the Premium annual pass (includes water parks etc) is $599 plus tax ($637.95 total)
The annual pass (theme parks only) $469 plus tax ($499.51total).

Parking at the theme parks is $12 per day. Free at water parks though I think.

If you were buying the premium annual pass and just took in to account the saving on approx 10 days parking, then the UK ultimate tickets are still better value. But if you make good use of the other discounts the annual pass offers in various shops/ restaurants/ mini golf etc then an annual pass could be a better option.

If you could squeeze in a 2nd trip within the year:thumbsup2 the annual pass for sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter