Where to Book Universal Vacation?

Should I book our vacation on expedia.com or through Universal directly?details below

• expedia.com

• the Universal website

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuniperJen

Planning for WDW/Universal in November 2021
Hello. I have a question.
My husband and I would like to go to Orlando for Spring Break. :sunny: We want to stay at The Hard Rock Hotel. My question is: where should I book our trip? I have looked at the Universal website, expedia.com, orbitz.com, and cheaptickets.com. Cheaptickets.com didn't have any rooms at the Hard Rock left, so they are out. Orbitz.com was much more expensive than the other sites, so they are out. That leaves me with the Universal website and expedia.com. Is there any benefit with booking directly through the Universal site? The Universal site is offering a deal where you can get a free "Stay & Play Pass" for the duration of your trip if you stay for more than four nights. You also receive a free dinner for two as part of their promotion. I called and asked if I booked through expedia if I would get the same "Stay & Play Pass" offer and the Universal rep didn't think so. The dilemma is: even if I purchase the 2-park tickets on expedia.com, it is a little cheaper than the Universal website.
Should I book my trip through expedia.com or through the Universal website?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Jennifer:D

You can try hotel kingdom. That's where I booked HRH for our spring break in March. I bought the 5 day passes for $81.95 at www.visituniversal.com.-$8 off with a kraft promotion. Good luck!! Oh BTW I got a great rate of $151.20 the week of 3/20-3/26 they were having a big sale right b/f T-giving. These boards are great !!!

Thanks for the tip! I went to hotelkingdom.com. The rate is now $187 a night, but that is much better than any other site I've found.

Jennifer

If you check on www.hotelmartusa.com you can book Royal pacific taxes included for 195.00 per night. If you have any preferences or requests make sure to submit them when you reserve your stay. dont for get to include your loews card number on the request. they only offer the royal pacific

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter