• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to acquire energy drinks?

LizzyS

DIS Veteran
Not for me, but for my husband. He drinks those Rockstar energy drinks for his caffeine needs. Since we are taking ME from MCO and won't have a car until midway through our trip, where are these available on our journey to our hotel room (or are they)? The airport? POR (that's where we are staying) in a gift shop/café/etc.? He can do a different brand if he has to, but it won't be pretty for me if I can't pick a few up for him to have in the morning! I know Monster is available in carts at DLR, but have no clue about WDW and would rather have him drink this thing before heading to the parks.

TIA!

Disney only carry Coca Cola products, the only energy drink available inside the Disney property including gas stations is Monster from CocaCola.

Or just pack them in your checked luggage? We drink a regional soda that we will pack on longer trips; we've also checked bates with cases of water and used them for souvenirs on the return trip :)

Or just pack them in your checked luggage? We drink a regional soda that we will pack on longer trips; we've also checked bates with cases of water and used them for souvenirs on the return trip :)

I was thinking this might be the way to go.

Thanks for the responses, everyone!

We stayed at POR 2 years ago and they sold Monster Energy in the food court. I drank those almost every morning.

Not for me, but for my husband. He drinks those Rockstar energy drinks for his caffeine needs. Since we are taking ME from MCO and won't have a car until midway through our trip, where are these available on our journey to our hotel room (or are they)? The airport? POR (that's where we are staying) in a gift shop/café/etc.? He can do a different brand if he has to, but it won't be pretty for me if I can't pick a few up for him to have in the morning! I know Monster is available in carts at DLR, but have no clue about WDW and would rather have him drink this thing before heading to the parks.

TIA!

They sold Monsters everywhere. Gift shops, food carts, etc. In the parks and the hotels. I relied heavily on them during my trip. Only Monster though. If I recall, they had at least 2 different kinds of Monster to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter