• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where should we try to book for Thanksgiving?

TXAKDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
We have party of 9 (11 if my in laws drive down) staying at the GC over Thanksgiving week. Normally we go to WDW for Thanksgiving week and have Thanksgiving dinner someplace like Narcoosees, Citricos, the Yachtsman,...
None of my immediate family (me, husband, kids) need a "traditional" turkey dinner, but I think my parents would prefer one (they're also not into anything fancy). Which sit-down restaurant should we try to book for Thanksgiving? Prefer on property but open to non-Disney restaurants if they're within walking distance (we don't have a car).

Last year Carnation Cafe, Riverbelle Terrace, Wine Country Trattoria, and Goofys Kitchen all had “traditional” Thanksgiving meals.

Nearly every restaurant also had a seasonal menu that had some Thanksgiving adjacent options.

Almost all the sit down restaurants will have a Thanksgiving Day special meal. But under no circumstances should you plan on getting a table without a reservation, walk ups will be non-existent on the actual holiday.

The last time I was there for Thanksgiving we did our sit down meal at lunchtime and just did quick service for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter